GRIMM - Images, videos, etc. SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    I was thinking of a completly different scenario. I am of the opinion that the sequences of Juliette shooting and Nick falling to the ground are not related.

Spoiler:
    Juliette may be shooting Renard: they are together, he loses his temper, and she see his hexenbiest, and she shoots him - or she is shooting someone else sent by Adalind, in any case both scenarios happen without the presence of Nick.

Regarding Nick, we only see him on the ground, seems that he has been hit, but we cannot be sure, we do not see any injury nor blood. I am still thinking about the part where Nick asks Rosalee and Monroe something like: "Is there no option which does not involve dying?" and they reply together: "no". Maybe this is related to the spell. Maybe Juliette is under the spell only until Nick is alive, if he dies, she will remember him and not be attracted by Renard. Just that Nick is not really ready to die for that. But remember what they did to Monroe in the episode with Angelina? he died for a short period of time. So maybe Rosalee somehow makes him 'die' and this is what we saw in the trailer when Nick is on the ground and passes out.

I hope you understand what I mean
    It makes perfect sense to me, and honestly I would really love to see that version happening!

Comment

I was thinking of a completly different scenario. I am of the opinion that the sequences of Juliette shooting and Nick falling to the ground are not related.

Spoiler:
      Juliette may be shooting Renard: they are together, he loses his temper, and she see his hexenbiest, and she shoots him - or she is shooting someone else sent by Adalind, in any case both scenarios happen without the presence of Nick.

Regarding Nick, we only see him on the ground, seems that he has been hit, but we cannot be sure, we do not see any injury nor blood. I am still thinking about the part where Nick asks Rosalee and Monroe something like: "Is there no option which does not involve dying?" and they reply together: "no". Maybe this is related to the spell. Maybe Juliette is under the spell only until Nick is alive, if he dies, she will remember him and not be attracted by Renard. Just that Nick is not really ready to die for that. But remember what they did to Monroe in the episode with Angelina? he died for a short period of time. So maybe Rosalee somehow makes him 'die' and this is what we saw in the trailer when Nick is on the ground and passes out.

I hope you understand what I mean
      I understand but ...
      Spoiler:
      why they should put Monroe on a bed and taking care of him while he's drinking that poison-stuff and then they let Nick fall to the ground and definetely are in pain? That makes no sense to me, sorry.
      As I've said, I doubt Juliette will shot at Nick, that would be ways too far!, I think more about the revealed new Wesen for 2.14. These Scorpio-types. That would make sense to me if one of them would manage to poison Nick and he's afterwards near death, etc. pp. It also would make sense to the spoiler-thingies David and Silas were talking in January about the Grimm and that they have powers and all the stuff. David just told about that again on Gran Slam last week.

Argh! This is driving me crazy!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Vox.de has some new vids released. Cute! In one they mention last week's ratings. Grimm-Trailer I'm curious how this week's numbers will turn out ...
        Besides, just heard Renard's and Adalind's German voices - horrible!

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          I understand but ...
          Spoiler:
          why they should put Monroe on a bed and taking care of him while he's drinking that poison-stuff and then they let Nick fall to the ground and definetely are in pain? That makes no sense to me, sorry.
          As I've said, I doubt Juliette will shot at Nick, that would be ways too far!, I think more about the revealed new Wesen for 2.14. These Scorpio-types. That would make sense to me if one of them would manage to poison Nick and he's afterwards near death, etc. pp. It also would make sense to the spoiler-thingies David and Silas were talking in January about the Grimm and that they have powers and all the stuff. David just told about that again on Gran Slam last week.

Argh! This is driving me crazy!
          I am interested in those spoilers Hyn Could you tell me more I learnt that spoilers never really spoil anything because they usually say only hints

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

This vid:

http://youtu.be/VZ4TCYF9meU

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/mistergiuntoli/s...540736/photo/1

Bud!!!!!!!! hope this means that we'll see him again in a future episode
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

did you know that there is an American tennis player called Nicholas Monroe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Monroe
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

I miss this show, I'm glad it's coming back next week. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am SO in love with this picture

https://twitter.com/RealBreeTurner/s...690432/photo/1
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, that's a great one!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah! GW is back! *feels loved*
                        David G. had an interview on Access Hollywood yesterday:
                        AccessHollywood

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

David did another interview with Yahoo!. So, here, enjoy:

DG dishes on Gory "Grimm" and his Real Life Fairytale

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

This cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aS1Qh0SLMs8

Poor David and his little mug. And "Grime".

Comment

Fellow Grimmsters, NBC changed their properties back! Everything (except the episodes) is visible outside US!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

The poor guy looks so tired..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X