No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Live+3 DVR numbers are in. Grimm did good in that too. I'm expecting Live+7 to be really good when those numbers are released in a couple weeks.

NBC Live +3 results: Series Record in Total Viewers for 'Grimm'; in 18-49, 'Grimm' and 'Dracula' Rank 1 & 2 for the Night
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like we get 4 straight new episodes to start the season and then a week break before episode 5 because there is a 50th anniversary special for JFK instead on November 22
      sigpic

Comment

Wow I just realized that Grimm is going to be on my birthday this year .
        sigpic

Comment

Norberto tweeted today that filming will continue till December 20th. Probably they will film nearly the entire season? Well, anyway

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

That will probably get them like 15 episodes or so and then they will take a month or 2 off from filming as episodes air and then finish filming the season

Never mind. I saw the tweet and it's only a two week break. Hmm
            sigpic

Comment

For anyone interested. Some newish stuff some not new stuff. Or maybe it will be all new to some people

7 'Grimm' Spoilers From Executive Producers and Star David Giuntoli: 'Nobody Is What They Appear to Be'
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not surprised about the breaks in the shows as the holidays are coming up and things are always a bit dodgy about then..

Hyn - love your Bitsie set! Simple, classic, and yet beautiful - just like Bitsie

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Titles of 310 and 311 revealed by Bitsie

310 - "Eyes of the Beholder
                  311 - "The Good Soldier"
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm a little worried about the next ep, lol...
                    Spoiler:
                    I mean, I know they like to make it look like more than it is but it really does look like Nick shoots Monroe and that's concerning. I can't imagine the kind of effects that could have on both of them and their friendship; not to mention the others depending on how protective they are of one or the other..

Friday come faster!!!!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I bet the promo is misleading. I feel like Nick would never do that
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        I bet the promo is misleading. I feel like Nick would never do that
                        I don't think he would either, but at the same time.. he might if he's protecting someone from becoming a murder victim. Still.. I'm willing to bet it was the bauerschwein who does it or something like that... I dunno.. I suck at deriving information from promos, lol. Hence why I don't usually try

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I think that it is partially a promo trick and that
                          Spoiler:
                          Nick is just simply trying to stop Monroe from making a mistake, such as killing/attacking someone. And will turn out not to shoot him (at least I hope that is how it is)
                          sigpic

Comment

For all we know, it might be two different scenes.

Maybe Nick is pointing his gun at one of the Bauerschwein or something and Monroe is in a different scene but they made it look like Nick is aiming at Monroe
                            sigpic

Comment

Well here's a little info about Nick and Monroe from Entertainment Weekly

Spoiler:
                              So Nick killed a guy on Grimm. I’m guessing that’s going to come back to bite him in the butt? — Laurie
                              You bet! (Well, not literally) But the guilt is going to weigh very heavily on Nick, throughout the third episode. But my highlight in episode 3 actually had little to do with that. The best part was watching Nick and Monroe get in the most intense physical fight we’ve ever seen between them. There’s more to this story; don’t worry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, sounds exciting! I can't wait til Friday!!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X