Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the official full promo image

Last edited by IceIsNice; 18 July 2013, 12:14 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

David G. will attend tomorrow at the NERD HQ at 1:30 for a photoshot.

Grimm_Family
      @mistergiuntoli Hey guys I will be at #NERD HQ on Friday at 1:30 doing "Smiles for Smiles" photos with fans for @Operationsmile. #TeamG #hyn
      My, is that complicated to copy a tweet when you are blocked from one of the involved parties!
      Last edited by Hyndara71; 18 July 2013, 12:16 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
        What's AfA?
        Artwork for all

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
          Here's the official full promo image

http://i.imgur.com/UhSGY5X.jpg
          Nice, but where are the red eyes?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Nice, but where are the red eyes?
            He isn't a zombie in that pic
            sigpic

Comment

Here is the region 1 DVD/Blu-ray cover art for season 2

Last edited by IceIsNice; 20 July 2013, 08:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Uhm, Ice, I fear that pic is too big for GW. Probably you should try to post it as thumnail. Just to keep the mods not too busy

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Episode 3.03 is called "A Dish Best Served Cold" and it features
                  Spoiler:
                  Bauerschweins. Haven't seen them since early season 1

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/07/gri...-creature.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Uhm, Ice, I fear that pic is too big for GW. Probably you should try to post it as thumnail. Just to keep the mods not too busy
                    Oops. I shrunk it
                    sigpic

Comment

Cast is at the Spice-Shop.

Last edited by Hyndara71; 20 July 2013, 11:42 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Complete live-tweet from the Grimm-panel (half an hour? Seriously, NBC?) you can find at my LJ. In that entry is also a link to the daily pics, partly from the panel, the most for TVGuide.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

First report about the Grimm panel at SookieStakehouse.com

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I want to see the footage that was shot 3 days ago that was shown
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              I want to see the footage that was shot 3 days ago that was shown
                              Me too, believe me. @NBCGrimm told us afterwards the whole panel would be uploaded to YouTube. I asked IF it would be uploaded to Grimm"s official YT, because foreign Grimmsters would not be able to see it but I got no answer . If so, what I guess, I will try to get someone from US to ... you know . Maybe then via spoilertv.com.
                              But you shouldn't have a problem, Ice. You are US. So, tomorrow it will be uploaded to YT. Maybe they will also put that footage up, don't know.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Me too, believe me. @NBCGrimm told us afterwards the whole panel would be uploaded to YouTube. I asked IF it would be uploaded to Grimm"s official YT, because foreign Grimmsters would not be able to see it but I got no answer . If so, what I guess, I will try to get someone from US to ... you know . Maybe then via spoilertv.com.
                                But you shouldn't have a problem, Ice. You are US. So, tomorrow it will be uploaded to YT. Maybe they will also put that footage up, don't know.
                                It'll probably be on NBC.com and the Grimm Youtube, but that makes no difference for people outside the US I guess. And I'm not sure if the clip will be included when they upload the panel. They didn't include the exclusive clip they showed last year anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X