X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missster.Freeman
    replied
    OMFG! lol

Was great to see Broyles co-star from The Wire in a brief but multiface(ted) role.

Olivia was just great in this episode. Poor Peter, though. I had figured that he was from the an alternate universe and I found out how and why he crossed into 'our' universe, next. Great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    OMG give that man/woman/humanoid entity a medal.

I think you may have hit on why Bell cannot come back to our reality (as he told Olivia in 2x04 I think), well done!
    Only time will tell if that's true or not.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    Did Belly take his place?
    OMG give that man/woman/humanoid entity a medal.

I think you may have hit on why Bell cannot come back to our reality (as he told Olivia in 2x04 I think), well done!

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    hummm they were talking about William Bell he is the former lab partner of Walter Bishop and founder of Massive Dynamic
    i was just lurking around... i love this show they broadcast it here with one week of difference from U.S and i'm loving it...
    just saying
    and i believe that Olivia won't tell him .... or atleast for fow... can't wait to see what's next
    I've heard noone but you call William Bell "Belly."

Leave a comment:

• Rachel-Kree
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Who is this "Belly" you're talking about??
    hummm they were talking about William Bell he is the former lab partner of Walter Bishop and founder of Massive Dynamic
    i was just lurking around... i love this show they broadcast it here with one week of difference from U.S and i'm loving it...
    just saying
    and i believe that Olivia won't tell him .... or atleast for fow... can't wait to see what's next

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    I loved this episode.

The blending of both universes was awesome! Is Newton in this reality, did he cause it?

I don't think Olivia will be calling Walter "Dad" anytime soon. Her look of anger, contempt and disgust was chilling.

It's about time Nina was in an episode, where has she been?

Why was Cortexiphan still available? Shouldn't Belly have destroyed it instead of leaving it around? That was very careless.

Will Olivia and Peter ever kiss? Will Olivia spill the beans about Peter to Peter? If Walters theory on mass needing to replace mass is true, who replaced Peter when Walter took him? Did Belly take his place?
    Who is this "Belly" you're talking about??

Leave a comment:

• pisces27
    replied
    I loved this episode.

The blending of both universes was awesome! Is Newton in this reality, did he cause it?

I don't think Olivia will be calling Walter "Dad" anytime soon. Her look of anger, contempt and disgust was chilling.

It's about time Nina was in an episode, where has she been?

Why was Cortexiphan still available? Shouldn't Belly have destroyed it instead of leaving it around? That was very careless.

Will Olivia and Peter ever kiss? Will Olivia spill the beans about Peter to Peter? If Walters theory on mass needing to replace mass is true, who replaced Peter when Walter took him? Did Belly take his place?

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    You can certainly say that again. I eagerly await April 1st.
    Me too!

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by Dusk View Post
    Juicy episode! And very well-executed!

It warrants a second viewing for several good reasons. For instance, I immediately noticed something was amiss when they had the opening scene location displayed as "Manhatan" (obviously incorrect spelling, at least over this side).

Later at the children's facility, there were just so many of the Fringe symbols appearing. The hand, the seahorse, the flower, the apple... probably all of them! And then Olive's mind-induced inferno reminded me a lot of Drew Barrymore in "Firestarter".

And now we wait for the next chapter in the story. No doubt none of us can wait...
    You can certainly say that again. I eagerly await April 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Dusk
    replied
    Juicy episode! And very well-executed!

It warrants a second viewing for several good reasons. For instance, I immediately noticed something was amiss when they had the opening scene location displayed as "Manhatan" (obviously incorrect spelling, at least over this side).

Later at the children's facility, there were just so many of the Fringe symbols appearing. The hand, the seahorse, the flower, the apple... probably all of them! And then Olive's mind-induced inferno reminded me a lot of Drew Barrymore in "Firestarter".

And now we wait for the next chapter in the story. No doubt none of us can wait...

Leave a comment:

• jmoz
    replied
    Great episode, most of em leave us thirsting for more, esp with this one where Olivia finds out Peter is from an alternate reality. Still, think Walter has yet to be hit by the guilt train, I thought he was about to be but saving lives took precedence (as it should). Just waiting on it.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I would love to see some of his greatest quotes from the show.
    I would too...seeing some "Walterisms" would be fun!

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
    I had a Total Recall flashback during the first act of this episode which people here will know to what I'm referring.
    I'm constantly in awe of the writing and characterization in this show. Even when an episode is lacking in the originality department, the characters always come in and bring to it the unique Fringe take on the madness confronting them. But this was an amazing episode... not just because it deals explicitly with the overarching narrative but there are so many important character moments.
    It was inevitable once Olivia regained her ability to see objects and beings from "The Other Side" that the cat would be out of the bag regarding Peter.
    The question now is: What will she do?

Wonderful classic Walter line:
    "That's fantastic... I've never won anything before..."
    I would love to see some of his greatest quotes from the show.

Leave a comment:

• Easter Lily
    replied
    I had a Total Recall flashback during the first act of this episode which people here will know to what I'm referring.
    I'm constantly in awe of the writing and characterization in this show. Even when an episode is lacking in the originality department, the characters always come in and bring to it the unique Fringe take on the madness confronting them. But this was an amazing episode... not just because it deals explicitly with the overarching narrative but there are so many important character moments.
    It was inevitable once Olivia regained her ability to see objects and beings from "The Other Side" that the cat would be out of the bag regarding Peter.
    The question now is: What will she do?

Wonderful classic Walter line:
    "That's fantastic... I've never won anything before..."

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Sorry NIMBUS I was egging to get that out my system

Leave a comment:

Working...
X