Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Lies Below (213)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What Lies Below (213)

    Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    WHAT LIES BELOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213

    The death of a man inside an office building triggers a quarantine by the C.D.C., locking Peter and Olivia inside amidst the outbreak of an intelligent virus that is millions of years old.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; November 27, 2013, 11:07 AM.

    #2
    Amazing episode IMO. What did you guys think? Now that Astrid has a clue something isn't quite right, it is only a matter of time before the truth about Peter comes out.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

    Comment


      #3
      A good 'Fringe' take on the classic 'ancient virus released, and goes rampant theme'. Fringe certainly finds new and horrible ways in which the human body can be destroyed! The thought of such an 'intelligent' virus was really creepy, waiting until the host was in an ideal position to release the virus to infect others.

      "I don't want to lose Peter again." That was indeed an interesting slip for Walter, I'm really waiting for the fallout from his actions as far as that is concerned. It's going to be quite an event when Peter finds out.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        A good 'Fringe' take on the classic 'ancient virus released, and goes rampant theme'. Fringe certainly finds new and horrible ways in which the human body can be destroyed! The thought of such an 'intelligent' virus was really creepy, waiting until the host was in an ideal position to release the virus to infect others.

        "I don't want to lose Peter again." That was indeed an interesting slip for Walter, I'm really waiting for the fallout from his actions as far as that is concerned. It's going to be quite an event when Peter finds out.
        That is putting it mildly, my friend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Amazing episode IMO. What did you guys think? Now that Astrid has a clue something isn't quite right, it is only a matter of time before the truth about Peter comes out.
          Like you, I thought it was a very good episode. When I heard Walter...
          Spoiler:
          slip and say that he can't let Peter die again...I about s**t myself. I was like OMG. Then at the end of the episode he said there were somethings that were better off left alone. I was like...LAME...just dish it!
          sigpic

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Like you, I thought it was a very good episode. When I heard Walter...
            Spoiler:
            slip and say that he can't let Peter die again...I about s**t myself. I was like OMG. Then at the end of the episode he said there were somethings that were better off left alone. I was like...LAME...just dish it!
            Lame or not, I expected that from him at the end.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

            Comment


              #7
              I thought it was a pretty decent episode all up. Whether it's a standalone or part of the overall arc remains to be seen. I have to say, infected Peter looked somewhat creepy to me.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Lame or not, I expected that from him at the end.
                I did too...but grow some and fess up!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #9
                  Creepy intelligent virus was very creepy indeed...

                  The idea has been done to death in other series, but this episode was far from boring. Really good episode.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Just started watching the show, and this episode was good plus really foreshadowed Peter discovering he isn't from this Universe. They have dropped hints about it all season, but now Astrid is asking questions so I'm curious about when Peter will find out...
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X