No announcement yet.

Unearthed (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weirdness. I thought it was a re-cap; then it put me in the loop; whether i've seen it or not, or I was just goign crazy. weirdness!!
    Favorite Characters:
    Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
    Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
    SG1: Jack O'Neill
    SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
    Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

I'm thinking about starting to watch Fringe, but this episode confuses me (along with everyone else, it looks like).

Production number places it as being the last episode of season 1 but that seems like an unlikely place to watch it. Where does the GW Fringe community recommend watching this episode?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I'm thinking about starting to watch Fringe, but this episode confuses me (along with everyone else, it looks like).

Production number places it as being the last episode of season 1 but that seems like an unlikely place to watch it. Where does the GW Fringe community recommend watching this episode?
        I think it's supposed to be watched sometime before the last two episodes of Season 1. It was a lost episode filmed around season 1 and aired here in season 2 for some reason. It's mostly filler, so excluding a few character beats from later season one, there's not much to miss.

Reconditions: Start season 1, and then decide if you want to skip this episode, watch it after episode 18 (Midnight) in season 1 if decide not to skip, or just watched it smack dab in the middle of season 2. Or skip it when it comes around in season 2. Dealer's choice.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Alright...after 18 works for me. Cheers
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

fantastic episode, good to see Charlie back again even tho it was an unaired season 1 eppy its still a shame he was killed off, i loved how Walter shot down that priest that was amazing when the priest was saying thats impossible about Walter's theories i was like but why is it impossible? and do you have any other explanation?......... no then **** off

Oh and i agree they should have put a six months ago sign on the episode but it didnt really both me as Charlie was one of my favorite characters
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              fantastic episode, good to see Charlie back again even tho it was an unaired season 1 eppy its still a shame he was killed off, i loved how Walter shot down that priest that was amazing when the priest was saying thats impossible about Walter's theories i was like but why is it impossible? and do you have any other explanation?......... no then **** off

Oh and i agree they should have put a six months ago sign on the episode but it didnt really both me as Charlie was one of my favorite characters
              Didn't bother me either...however...a "six months ago" disclaimer would've helped. At first, I thought Charlie was some sortta doppleganger.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL... I was really caught napping when Charlie appeared. Olivia didn't even blink an eyelid, either.

I'm still playing catchup with this series and maybe should have read an episode guide first, but I prefer to steer clear of spoilers. It was kinda odd that this episode was aired mid season two, but I expect the unexpected with this series!

Very good episode and a twist at the end, which I was, er... expecting.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  LOL... I was really caught napping when Charlie appeared. Olivia didn't even blink an eyelid, either.

I'm still playing catchup with this series and maybe should have read an episode guide first, but I prefer to steer clear of spoilers. It was kinda odd that this episode was aired mid season two, but I expect the unexpected with this series!

Very good episode and a twist at the end, which I was, er... expecting.
                  Glad you're liking the series!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Glad you're liking the series!
                    Thanks! I'm glad I got into this series. I had a feeling come the next two episodes that the show was about to step up a gear, and I wasn't wrong!
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                      Thanks! I'm glad I got into this series. I had a feeling come the next two episodes that the show was about to step up a gear, and I wasn't wrong!
                      Fringe has never failed to impress...well...with Betty Brown it did...but its allowed one flop!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X