Fringe Series Finale date set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Series Finale date set

January 18, 2013 with a back-to-back finale!

Kevin Reily of Fox said, "“It has been a blast to work with J.J., Joel and their masterful creative teams, as well as with Anna, Josh and John and the rest of the most talented cast and crew in the business"

Of course no mention of Jasika Nicole by name.

I'm looking forward to this season and how it will all end. And now we all know the day it will.

A two-hour series finale sounds good to me. My wife and I are going to miss this show so much though. It really has been something special.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yikes....that's my daughter's 21st birthday....

I heading into both with some excitment, sadness and trepediation....
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Yikes....that's my daughter's 21st birthday....

I heading into both with some excitment, sadness and trepediation....
        As you should.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm going to be out of town.
          When is it showing in the alt-universe?

Comment

Grrr...I'm going to miss the finale....grrrr.....
            sigpic

Comment

Grrr...I'm going to miss the finale....grrrr.....
              I hope you have a DVR.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I will be sitting in front of the TV come hell or high water!!! Sad, *sigh* but at least we knew it was ending and is being wrapped up properly. This show deserved a proper ending and it's gratifying to know it actually got it!!!

With Stargate gone and now Fringe, only Supernatural is left out of the recent shows I've thoroughly enjoyed watching and got hooked on. Grimm is getting there and if that continues it will be another one I really look forward to watching.

Comment

Nothing will cause me to miss this series finale either. This show has been very near and dear to me.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I had just cut the cord to cable, so I will be watching the finale through Fox's website. Hopefully that counts to the viewing total. I love this show.

Comment

That is a terrible plan they came up with
                      Last edited by TheRandomOne; 12 January 2013, 05:02 AM.

Comment

heads up for UK fans, SkyOne is showing the series finale at the same time as Fox, for us it starts 1.10am Saturday morning (so a few minutes behind at most), same as they did the Lost finale.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I hope you have a DVR.
                          Not anymore so now it's a triple, quadriple Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And the finale looks awesome.

I am hoping that with it being the finale that they show it more then once. They did once before when the show was on a different night, they'd re-air the episodes at a later time....
                          sigpic

Comment

Not anymore so now it's a triple, quadriple Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And the finale looks awesome.

I am hoping that with it being the finale that they show it more then once. They did once before when the show was on a different night, they'd re-air the episodes at a later time....
                            Just in case, I would try and find someone who could DVR or record it for you. No way should you have to miss the series finale of this show.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Just in case, I would try and find someone who could DVR or record it for you. No way should you have to miss the series finale of this show.
                              I have no local Sci-fi friends....so fat chance about someone recording it for me....most of my local friends roll their eyes when I mention Sci-fi and yet Sci-fi is sane compared to some of the hobbies they have.

At least if I am going to miss it, it's for a good reason- taking my daughter to dinner for her 21st Birthday - we will probably be back in-time for me to watch the last half....

Hummmm...is Fringe on Netflix? I don't have Netflix but one of my daughter's friends does.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X