Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter News - CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter News - CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS!!

John Noble let slip that somewhere in between episodes 3 & 6 of Season 4 that he will share a scene with his on screen son, but thing's are very, very different. Spoilers below:

Spoiler:

When Peter returns to the show he will remember everything that's happened, but no one will remember him. Noble said that will change the 'Father-Son' dynamic of the two characters and that Peter will have to 'Earn' their trust back.

So, who wants to place beats on which episodes 'The Return' is? My guess is 4x05.

Hmmm, that should be interesting to see.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sounds interesting. I wonder how he will return.

Just had an idea, anyone else think that the observers are just an upgrade to the shape shifters solders, with that special drug in them and more human, the one use on Olivia.

Walter sent them back along with the machine, to protect it and make sure the envets happen as they should. To try an reverse the damage he cause in first place by rescuing his son, by making sure all events lead to peter getting into that machine.

Presuming they themselves have the ability to safely cross universe could they also have the capabilities to time travel at will, which explain why they have not age through the millenniums

Most of there equipment also look like stuff Walter and Bell would come up with as well.

Just random thoughts. Now the plan to fix the universes fail they are now out there on there own without a plan and without leader ship. Which could make them a powerful threat, desperate to try and full fill there programming. An now the event have come past they have no reason not to intervene and still try and change the outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
        John Noble let slip that somewhere in between episodes 3 & 6 of Season 4 that he will share a scene with his on screen son, but thing's are very, very different. Spoilers below:

Spoiler:

When Peter returns to the show he will remember everything that's happened, but no one will remember him. Noble said that will change the 'Father-Son' dynamic of the two characters and that Peter will have to 'Earn' their trust back.

So, who wants to place beats on which episodes 'The Return' is? My guess is 4x05.
        I'll lay down a few beats and say its episode 4x06
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Sounds interesting. I wonder how he will return.

Just had an idea, anyone else think that the observers are just an upgrade to the shape shifters solders, with that special drug in them and more human, the one use on Olivia.

Walter sent them back along with the machine, to protect it and make sure the envets happen as they should. To try an reverse the damage he cause in first place by rescuing his son, by making sure all events lead to peter getting into that machine.

Presuming they themselves have the ability to safely cross universe could they also have the capabilities to time travel at will, which explain why they have not age through the millenniums

Most of there equipment also look like stuff Walter and Bell would come up with as well.

Just random thoughts. Now the plan to fix the universes fail they are now out there on there own without a plan and without leader ship. Which could make them a powerful threat, desperate to try and full fill there programming. An now the event have come past they have no reason not to intervene and still try and change the outcomes.
          I thought they could travel through time but if they could then why Dont they just go back and stop the observer from interfering with saving Peter? Unless its too risky to do so?
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Steam View Post
            I thought they could travel through time but if they could then why Don't they just go back and stop the observer from interfering with saving Peter? Unless its too risky to do so?
            It would make more sense to do that than what the observers did do.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X