Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Mr. X? (spoilers for 3.19-22, speculation beyond)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Mr. X? (spoilers for 3.19-22, speculation beyond)

No spoilers for Season 4, please!

So who is Mr. X? That was a pretty damn big plot point to drop in 3.19, and pretty bloody clever of them to introduce the idea via cartoon so we wouldn't know who it is IMO.

The future events of 3.22 have led some to speculate that it's supposed to be Walternate. Is it? I think that's too easy an answer, personally (even though it certainly fits the bill of who kills her!).

Could it be Moreau? That was a hell of a guest actor for such a small role, wasn't it?

So is it someone we've already met? Someone new that we haven't seen yet? Will it be someone from Over Here or Over There? Will it have something to do with the time travelling we saw in 3.22?

Speculate away, GateWorld Fringe Division!
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 07 May 2011, 04:02 AM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Good idea for a thread!

I don't think it was meant to be Walternate since neither Peter nor Olivia recognized Mr. X.

Mr. X as a younger version of Moreau is a possibility, I guess. The both share a rather distinctive widow's peek. Although Mr. X's eyes appear black while Moreau's are blue.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
    X