X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****. YEAH.

Oh wow. Awesome news.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Well I think FOX gave them 1 more season just as they let DollHouse have 1 more season they all ready knew they were cancelling it they just wanted to see what would happen if it was given 1 last chance so Season 4 of Fringe I think is the shows last chance and if people watch the show from Season premier to finale and the Numbers are between 8.2 & 10 per episode then we might get a 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Confirmed - Fourth Season Renewal Official.

It's fantastic news - I totally wasn't expecting that.
        Hell yes!!!!!

Same story, from EW
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sorry for having doubted you, O Holy Observer.

This is like Fox's White Tulip for frustrated sci-fi fans.

sigpic

Comment

YES! YES! YES!! What news to wake up to

Comment

WooHoo!

Just saw the same story at TV Line. For a full 22 episodes!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/breaki...renews-fringe/
              sigpic

Comment

Let me loose control for a second: WOOO THANK GOD FOR THAT, YAS!!!

I'm really really glad Fringe got renewed, was starting to loose faith in the continuation of good Sci-Fi.

Comment

Good God, I was worried there a sec.... I love it. Fringe is my favorite show at the moment and its great that it got another season beyond that we have to see, but season four is official so this just made my weekend! and after the May season finale I will be able to rewatch this great show and able to know that there is gonna be a season 4 baby!
                  sigpic

Comment

Kudos to whomever changed the thread title, thanks!

Comment

Great news. I was so sure Fringe would be canceled that I thought it was practically a done deal. Now, I can enjoy the rest of the season without wondering about an aggravating unresolved cliffhanger for this season.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Will be interesting to see the ratings tomorrow for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                          Will be interesting to see the ratings tomorrow for sure!
                          I hope they're good ratings!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hurrah for the renewal of the uber awesome show.
                            Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.
                            *Faints from pure happiness*
                            "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

To quote a Tweet by TV writer/executive-producer Damon Lindelof, “In an alternate universe, FRINGE was just cancelled. In this one, however, SEASON FOUR, baby!” He’s not joking, either! If you’re a Fringe fan, you’ll be happy to know that word on the Twitter is, Fox is keeping the series around.

Source: Cinema Blend
                              sigpic

Comment

What? Fox made a good decision regarding a Sci-Fi show? Impossible!

Great news!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X