Don't you just LOVE the opening title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just LOVE the opening title?

Most tv shows have gone to seconds worth of showing the show's title and some sort of background. Fringe has a nice decent length one and it suits the show well. I love how this season the change between two colour so you know which universe is going to be shown! This show just gives my sci-fi love chills!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

I definitely enjoy Fringe's opening title sequence.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yes.. the opening theme and title are amazing! great thats its not like LOST... I hope we see more shows doing openings.... the Openings to SG1 especially during Season 9 and 10 amazed me always... and CAPRICA has one of the best opening themes I have seen in years...
      sigpic

Comment

I like it. Its short and sweet.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I love it too, although the jingle bells are a little in your face. Apparently the theme tune was envisaged by J.J. Abrams himself and then brought to life by the one and only Giacchino.
          sigpic

Comment

I love it too, it's nice
            sigpic
            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
            X