Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altivia's Plans (don't read if you've not seen S2 finale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
    Actually, two of the people I live with watch it. One didn't even realised they switched and the other like you didn't know when they switched.
    Once I knew it happened, I had a pretty good idea when it happened.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually, two of the people I live with watch it. One didn't even realised they switched and the other like you didn't know when they switched.
      Oh...I knew it happened...and I agree with Fifth as to when it happened.
      sigpic

Comment

I am sure we will find out for sure at some point this season.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Although the whole 'switch' was a little cliche, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I'm really looking forward to exploring aspects of the other side and why Bolivia made the switch. It's not like she can convince Peter to go back again...
          sigpic

Comment

Although the whole 'switch' was a little cliche, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I'm really looking forward to exploring aspects of the other side and why Bolivia made the switch. It's not like she can convince Peter to go back again...
            She can gain intel though, and maybe even cause a little trouble.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I suspect she'll try to cause major trouble and will succeed (at least partially), and Peter won't be able to stop her in time (He'll figure things out, but too late). The rest of the season will be:
              a) Getting Olivia back and
              b) Dealing with the damage caused by Altivia (which somehow will allow Olivia to return over here)

Nearly at the end of the season a confrontation between the Walters will trigger another alternate dimension to break into Over-There and Over-Here, and to avoid the end of the worlds/dimensions they will work together. At the end Walternate will betray Walter though.

Comment

Originally posted by jmm View Post
                I suspect she'll try to cause major trouble and will succeed (at least partially), and Peter won't be able to stop her in time (He'll figure things out, but too late). The rest of the season will be:
                b) Dealing with the damage caused by Altivia (which somehow will allow Olivia to return over here)

Nearly at the end of the season a confrontation between the Walters will trigger another alternate dimension to break into Over-There and Over-Here, and to avoid the end of the worlds/dimensions they will work together. At the end Walternate will betray Walter though.
                Well, you have definitely thought things out.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jmm View Post

Wow...interesting theory!
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Altivia is, some how, trying to build that weapon that Peter saw "over there" last season?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I wonder if Altivia is, some how, trying to build that weapon that Peter saw "over there" last season?
                      On our side, you mean? No, I don't think so. I just think Walternate wants Peter to still be involved with it. You know, to work with, and figure out pieces they don't have. Then, if he can ever get Peter back to his side, maybe he can still persuade or force him to use the weapon.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        On our side, you mean? No, I don't think so. I just think Walternate wants Peter to still be involved with it. You know, to work with, and figure out pieces they don't have. Then, if he can ever get Peter back to his side, maybe he can still persuade or force him to use the weapon.
                        Good theory...I guess we'll just have to wait to see exactly what Altivia does over here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good theory...I guess we'll just have to wait to see exactly what Altivia does over here.
                          Yeah, I can't wait until she is found out. She might end up in a world of hurt.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, I can't wait until she is found out. She might end up in a world of hurt.
                            I know right! Maybe she'll be found out tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

I know right! Maybe she'll be found out tonight!
                              Maybe
                              Spoiler:
                              next week, from the look of the preview.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, Altivia is still avoiding detection...how much longer do you think that will last?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X