X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starg8fans
    replied
    Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    totally love the bickering! It was what made the show for me!! lol!
    At least Peter still deflects Walter's more outspoken moments with sarcasm. For instance, in Marionette:

WALTER: A couple of nights ago, I used my cauterizer to remove an uncomfortable growth between my...
    PETER: ... less information, better.
    [...]
    WALTER: I understand how difficult it is to be candid with people that you care about, uh, particularly when it concerns matters that are intimate in nature.
    PETER: Ready to go?
    WALTER: Yes, I am. And by intimate, I mean sexual.
    PETER: Yeah, I got that.

And another Walter gem a bit later:

WALTER: He was conscious and speaking without a functional cardiovascular system?
    BROYLES: It appears so.
    WALTER: Lady Fortune has smiled upon us.

Only Walter could get that excited about a living, talking corpse...

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    totally love the bickering! It was what made the show for me!! lol!

Leave a comment:

• starg8fans
    replied
    Yes, they're sure not afraid to take risks and to boldly go where nobody's gone before.

Remember the incident with the omelet in Unleashed?

WALTER: Peter, no!
    PETER: Walter, we talked about sharing.
    WALTER: That's not to eat. You've ruined it.
    PETER: It's an omelet.
    WALTER: It's not an omelet! (lifts top of item to display an ear)
    PETER: Oh, my--ugh! Walter, why is there an ear in the omelet?
    WALTER: It was an experiment. It was a protein-rich incubator. It was growing.
    PETER: It was growing? That's perfect.
    WALTER: No, it's not perfect. You just ruined it. And you could have died, had you eaten it.
    PETER: You know, maybe in the future you could do me a favor and just put a sign warning me not to confuse your toxic playthings with breakfast.
    WALTER: Maybe you should get your own breakfast and not poach mine.
    PETER: That is hardly the point. Remember yesterday when I nearly washed my face in a sink full of acid? Or three days ago you hooked Gene up to the solar panels and I nearly electrocuted myself.
    WALTER: This is a lab. You're the one who should be careful. I trust you look both ways when you cross the street.

I loved it when the Bishops were bickering like this. Too bad we hardly get exchanges like this anymore.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    lmao!! I loved that bit!!

it amazes me too that the writers and the show can get away with it but.... we love them for that!! lol!

Leave a comment:

• starg8fans
    replied
    You gotta wonder how the show gets away with showing one of their leads continuously experimenting with drugs. But it does make for great entertainment. The opening scene in Os with Walter and the security guy smoking pot together was epic. And I had to listen twice to what he said to see if I had actually heard right:
    Spoiler:
    WALTER: I didn't realize until later. I woke up, and there she was in my bed. Yoko.
    KEVIN: What did he say?
    WALTER: It was the '70s. What could he say?

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    lmao!! Love walter and his drugs!!

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Walter: either a unicorn just ran through the lab or I accidentally took some LSD
    Gotta love Walter and his drugs.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Walter: either a unicorn just ran through the lab or I accidentally took some LSD

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    From Stowaway (spoilered for S3)
    Spoiler:
    WALTER: Look at this. Me and Belly collecting human tissue and fluid specimens. Just like when we were kids.

Say... what?
    Sounds sortta...gross

Leave a comment:

• starg8fans
    replied
    From Stowaway (spoilered for S3)
    Spoiler:
    WALTER: Look at this. Me and Belly collecting human tissue and fluid specimens. Just like when we were kids.

Say... what?

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    "I've been thinking too linearly. Deductive. Restrictive. I must expand my thinking... ...this is not a job for the purple blotter. The right tool for this job... is Tinker Toys"

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Walter: Am I required to keep him alive?
    Olivia: That would be.... best.

Walter: With the proper demodulation you could receive satellite tv for free.
    Peter: Ok, fun times over.
    Last edited by AresLover452; 14 May 2011, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Walter: [to Olivia] I've spent my life making things that bring joy and happiness to make the world a better place. Bubble gum, that was one of my first. Flannel pajamas. Ah, rainbows! And my latest project -- singing corpses!

(Three cadavers on nearby tables sit up and begin to sing while Walter directs.)
    Corpses: Who can take a sunrise? Sprinkle it with dew....Cover it with choclate and a miracle or two...The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can. The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good!

[Corpses lie back down.]

Walter: Why not bring a little life to the dead I say!

Leave a comment:

• starg8fans
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Glad you liked it
    John Noble is amazing. With any other character the delivery of such lines would just induce cringing, but the way he delivers them makes it awesome.

Also loved the opening scene of 'Os':

WALTER: I didn't realize until later. I woke up, and there she was in my bed. Yoko.
    KEVIN: What did he say?
    WALTER: It was the '70s. What could he say?

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Glad you liked it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X