The Joshua Jackson/Peter Bishop appreciation & thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Joshua Jackson/Peter Bishop appreciation & thunk thread

I may have missed it, but I couldn't seem to find a thunk thread... which perplexes me... surely I'm not the only one here who likes Josh/Peter?!?!

First off, I have to say I think Peter is by far Josh's best character. I'll admit to watching a lot of Dawson's Creek back in the day (even without a gun held to my head), and I guess I had a bit of a crush on Pacey at the time! But we were all young once, right?

I haven't seen him in anything else (that I'm aware of) apart from DC, The Skulls and Fringe, so if anyone can recommend any of his other work that'd be good!

I find Peter an incredibly interesting character. He's mysterious - as let's face it, halfway into S2 we still don't really know that much about his past; he's funny, smart and the way he looks after Walter is just adorable!

Some pics!

And an obligatory Dawson's Creek pic... even though it feels slighly pervy seeing him that young, despite being around the same age as him!

sigpic

I love Peter! Seems like a nice guy, but he's also a bit mysterious like you said. Def my fav character in the show! Plus not bad to look at
    sigpic

Twitter
    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

I knew there must be someone besides me who likes him!!

I should get some more pics.... I'm *so* organised!

sigpic

Comment

How about this one?

and this one?

and this one?
        sigpic

Twitter
        Whumpers Paradise

Comment

*drools* I spy a coffee mug! Lovely pics!

I need the 1st season on DVD so I can cap

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I thought the coffee was an added bonus!
            sigpic

Twitter
            Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Coffee = instant sex appeal...tattoos too. God that makes me sound really shallow!! It has to be the right guy of course!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                I haven't seen him in anything else (that I'm aware of) apart from DC, The Skulls and Fringe, so if anyone can recommend any of his other work that'd be good!

I find Peter an incredibly interesting character. He's mysterious - as let's face it, halfway into S2 we still don't really know that much about his past; he's funny, smart and the way he looks after Walter is just adorable!
                Just visiting from the SPN threads *Hi queen_hathor!!*. As I mentioned there, I had only seen Joshua Jackson as a child actor in the Mighty Duck movies (the first of which I am required by state law to own, as it was filmed here in Minneapolis! ). I remember thinking what an adorable kid he was, and I hope he keeps acting. Grew up purty handsome, didn't he?

Right now at the beginning of my Fringe watching career, it is 90% the character of Peter that has me interested in this show (the other 10% being Walter and how he and Peter interact). Great job Josh!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                  Just visiting from the SPN threads *Hi queen_hathor!!*. As I mentioned there, I had only seen Joshua Jackson as a child actor in the Mighty Duck movies (the first of which I am required by state law to own, as it was filmed here in Minneapolis! ). I remember thinking what an adorable kid he was, and I hope he keeps acting. Grew up purty handsome, didn't he?
                  Hey!

I've seen The Mighty Ducks, but I don't remember him being in it... but then again I wouldn't have known who he was when I started watching DC either. I'm more than happy watching him all grown up as Peter now, especially when he gets whumped!!

sigpic

Comment

I need a Josh fix!

sigpic

Comment

These pics are pretty yummy. I never watched Dawson's Creek and only recently began watching Fringe. My mom was going on about Joshua and I watched it.

I'm all about Canadians and lefties. But the coffee pic is mighty appealing too.

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I'm capping the Peter whump for another forum, but I got some thunk shots as well. Couldn't resist...

The lighting in this scene was just magic.

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Just wanted to say congrats to Josh for landing another movie role. He'll be starring alongside Bruce Willis, Rebecca Hall, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Vince Vaughn in the movie Lay the Favorite about the life of a professional gambler. Some photos from the set in New Orleans have surfaced at http://www.popsugar.com/Joshua-Jacks...Diane-16740666 showing Josh in a suit and looking very cool.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Comic Con 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33245259@N06/4397911780/

Joshua and I on the last day of the Winter Olympics after Canada won the gold for hockey! The streets were nuts!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

And during the shooting of ep 3x08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

Comment

Working...
                              X