This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Most definitely. This season is really shaping up nicely. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    I know right! I hope they do well in the sweeps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I know right! I hope they do well in the sweeps.
      That would be nice.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That would be nice.
        That it would!
        sigpic

Comment

I think rumours of Fringe falling are alarmist and nothing more than hyperbole. The network knows they have a hit, and the audience is definitely there, but the right combination of factors needs to be tweaked to develop more momentum and acclaim.

To be honest though, the general public is far more likely to sit down and watch crime and reality shows that have been flogged beyond death. This is why I never associate high ratings with good quality shows. There are very few exceptions.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
            I think rumours of Fringe falling are alarmist and nothing more than hyperbole. The network knows they have a hit, and the audience is definitely there, but the right combination of factors needs to be tweaked to develop more momentum and acclaim.

To be honest though, the general public is far more likely to sit down and watch crime and reality shows that have been flogged beyond death. This is why I never associate high ratings with good quality shows. There are very few exceptions.
            I totally agree with you, believe me. I just wish TV networks felt the same way. Ratings seem to be all they care about. I sure hope FOX realizes just how special this show is.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ratings are getting lower each on EVERY channel it seems, I don't think TV networks should care about ratings anymore.

I hope this show isn't cancelled I have yet to watch it, but I'm going to and the past few shows I have started watching have been cancelled(like Dollhouse).

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Ratings are getting lower each on EVERY channel it seems, I don't think TV networks should care about ratings anymore.

I hope this show isn't cancelled I have yet to watch it, but I'm going to and the past few shows I have started watching have been cancelled(like Dollhouse).
                Try and tell their advertisers that when it comes time to pay up. They want to know people are actually watching.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Try and tell their advertisers that when it comes time to pay up. They want to know people are actually watching.
                  This is true...its about the all mighty dollar!
                  sigpic

Comment

This is true...its about the all mighty dollar!
                    It may be very sad, but it is very true.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

At this point i do see the show coming back next year. Since this thread and the news that the show could be on the copping block, started last November the ratings have been recovering from the low of 4.9 million last November to 8.9 & 7.4 million with the last two episodes. Not to mention that the lasest DVR numbers showed a 2 million gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        At this point i do see the show coming back next year. Since this thread and the news that the show could be on the copping block, started last November the ratings have been recovering from the low of 4.9 million last November to 8.9 & 7.4 million with the last two episodes. Not to mention that the lasest DVR numbers showed a 2 million gain.
                        Woo-hoo! Now lets just hope Fox sees it this way...
                        sigpic

Comment

Woo-hoo! Now lets just hope Fox sees it this way...
                          Same here. All we can do is keep watching, talk positive about this great show, and tell others about it.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I didn't know the show was on hiatus as I was going to start watching it today! I plan on becoming a viewer!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              I didn't know the show was on hiatus as I was going to start watching it today! I plan on becoming a viewer!
                              It is great to hear that. New episodes begin again on April 1st.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Doom-shmoom! We've been renewed for a 3rd season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X