X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    No problem!
    I tried to Green ya for the link...but GW said I needed to spread the green before I could green ya again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I tried to Green ya for the link...but GW said I needed to spread the green before I could green ya again.
      I really don't like that policy sometimes.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Don't worry about it, but thanks for the thought!

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I really don't like that policy sometimes.
        Yeah me too. I tend to give out too much in the free green thread, then when I'm in a 'normal' thread I can't do it!

sigpic

Comment

I think I'll wait and see what the Fox Newsletter that I get on a monthly basis says... there's always rumours about these things, but at the end of the day.... it's JJ Abrams... the guy's a money spinner for them, and with the next season of Lost being the last, they're gonna need Fringe to pay the bills!
          I don't think the end of LOST makes any difference to FOX, unless it's produced by FOX but airs on ABC.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I think I'll wait and see what the Fox Newsletter that I get on a monthly basis says... there's always rumours about these things, but at the end of the day.... it's JJ Abrams... the guy's a money spinner for them, and with the next season of Lost being the last, they're gonna need Fringe to pay the bills!
            Isn't it two different stations?

Lost is ABC
            Fringe is Fox

but none the less, if we're talking about a show that we think might get cancelled, and it's on fox... well... you guys should just start packing your bags now. It's probably true.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              Isn't it two different stations?

Lost is ABC
              Fringe is Fox

but none the less, if we're talking about a show that we think might get cancelled, and it's on fox... well... you guys should just start packing your bags now. It's probably true.
              I really hope that isn't the case. Fringe is such an amazing show, with compelling characters and story-lines. If FOX cancels it, I will be upset beyond words.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Good thing this is all rumors right now, and it's probably unlikely since the ratings are still fairly good.

This show probably has another 2 or so years left. Hopefully much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  Good thing this is all rumors right now, and it's probably unlikely since the ratings are still fairly good.

This show probably has another 2 or so years left. Hopefully much more.
                  I really hope that is true, at the very least.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really hope that is true, at the very least.
                    I do too! Another 2 years or so would be awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

I do too! Another 2 years or so would be awesome!
                      And give them time, if necessary, to actually give this show an adequate ending.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The time/length isn't so important but there has to be some kind of closure. A beginning, middle and end. What I hate the most is good shows getting the plug before the entire arc gets completed.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                          The time/length isn't so important but there has to be some kind of closure. A beginning, middle and end. What I hate the most is good shows getting the plug before the entire arc gets completed.
                          I understand what you're saying here! I hate when I show gets the plug pulled and there's no sense of closure. However, I don't feel that Fringe is near the plug pulling stage. And until we hear something like that from Fox...there's no need to worry!
                          sigpic

Comment

I understand what you're saying here! I hate when I show gets the plug pulled and there's no sense of closure. However, I don't feel that Fringe is near the plug pulling stage. And until we hear something like that from Fox...there's no need to worry!
                            I really do hope that it isn't near that stage yet.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really do hope that it isn't near that stage yet.
                              Lets keep the positive toughts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Lets keep the positive toughts!
                                I certainly will. And I don't know about you, but I can't wait until the new episode Thursday night.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X