X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Yes...at Fox Viva La Resistance!
    Why stop there? I am all for world domination. Then we can really choose what kind of programs we have on TV.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No! Really?
      Are these websites reliable though?
      Sigh. Just when the show is building towards something. I don't know anything about ratings but the Fringe Facebook page seems to be very popular. The audience is there I'm sure.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Maybe Fox is on a Kill Sci-Fi kick? Sarah Connor, Dollhouse and now Fringe? Naw, that'd be too evil.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I hope Fringe is not on its way out, I love the show.

Being a sci-fi nerd (and proud of it) shows like SGU, FlashForward seem to no longer utilize such sci-fi elements anymore like parallel realities or time travel (Flashforward - seeing the future and traveling to the future are two different things).

Comment

I think everyone likes to assume shows will be cancelled at any little hint they get. Everyone says that TV Show X will be cancelled at the end of the season if it's ratings are lower than the previous season, but usually it's just rumours, unless it's something with terrible ratings.

Doomsayers, eh?

Comment

Ummm....House is on Mondays...at least the new episodes. And when you have long established shows like Supernatural (which I also watch) on Thursdays...those sortta religate newer shows to the DVR. Also Fringe is up against Grey's Anatomy, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and The Office in addition to the previously mentioned Supernatural. So, that's why the ratings aren't as good...and its why Tuesday would be a much better night for Fringe.
              I am busy on mondays so i watch the re-run on thurs
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                I think everyone likes to assume shows will be cancelled at any little hint they get. Everyone says that TV Show X will be cancelled at the end of the season if it's ratings are lower than the previous season, but usually it's just rumours, unless it's something with terrible ratings.

Doomsayers, eh?
                Many of us have just had way too many bad experiences in the past with this kind of thing. Good shows getting wrongfully axed.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Many of us have just had way too many bad experiences in the past with this kind of thing. Good shows getting wrongfully axed.
                  Amen
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I'll wait and see what the Fox Newsletter that I get on a monthly basis says... there's always rumours about these things, but at the end of the day.... it's JJ Abrams... the guy's a money spinner for them, and with the next season of Lost being the last, they're gonna need Fringe to pay the bills!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      I think I'll wait and see what the Fox Newsletter that I get on a monthly basis says... there's always rumours about these things, but at the end of the day.... it's JJ Abrams... the guy's a money spinner for them, and with the next season of Lost being the last, they're gonna need Fringe to pay the bills!
                      Ooo...how does one supscribe to this newsletter?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooo...how does one supscribe to this newsletter?
                        D'ya know, I've been getting it that long I can't rememeber!!

Let me see if I have an old one stashed away in my e-mails and I'll post a link!

sigpic

Comment

D'ya know, I've been getting it that long I can't rememeber!!

Let me see if I have an old one stashed away in my e-mails and I'll post a link!
                          Oklie doklie! sounds good!
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, I found some from a couple of months back (I had a clear out recently, typical lol) and the web adresses on them are here - you just register your e-mail address.

Fox themselves

VIP fanclub - this one has merchandise etc, but they're the ones who send out more regular updates on the actual shows for some reason!

Edit: there's the Fring mini-site too, which has it's own specific newsletter!

sigpic

Comment

OK, I found some from a couple of months back (I had a clear out recently, typical lol) and the web adresses on them are here - you just register your e-mail address.

Fox themselves

VIP fanclub - this one has merchandise etc, but they're the ones who send out more regular updates on the actual shows for some reason!

Edit: there's the Fring mini-site too, which has it's own specific newsletter!
                              Very cool! Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

No problem!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X