No announcement yet.

John Noble/ Walter Bishop Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walter is the main reason I watch this show. He's insane and brilliant, funny and chilling. John Noble is doing a fabulous job.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I think he's the best character on tv at the moment.
      My blog
      My Twitter

Comment

the first time i watched fringe i immediately loved the character of walter when i first saw john noble in this show i started too noticed him in another show i just finished watching a month or so ago he played a russian i think in 24 im not sure if he was a general or not though in the show but he was very good in it and it soo different seeing him in a different character but i love how they add a bit of humor to the show with walter and his character.one my favorite moments is when the dead bodies start singing the candy man song lol totally took me by surprise lol

Comment

im watching season 9 of stargate and im on the last episode called camlot and i never knew before i saw fringe that john noble was on the last episode of season 9...but i like him way better as walter

Comment

I love walter. He makes the show for me. Excellent acting. I just want to give him a big hug.

Comment

Walter Bishop is one of a kind!
              John Noble is such a great actor!
              ~•~ "Really, Helen, my heart sinks you chose them over me... " [Nikola Tesla] ~•~

Comment

I bought the first season two weeks ago and I have been re-watching it. The way he keeps hinting about things about Peter and what will happen in the next two seasons is just amazing. His acting and all he does is so cool.
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

So glad we'll be seeing more Noble/Walter next year! And even more so to the obvious Walter vs Walternate scene, cannot wait to see that

Comment

Walter is the only thing that kept me watching this show during those rather unimpressive season 1 episodes. The character is brilliantly written. A little like Grant Jansky from Traders. Very lovable and quirky genius.

John Noble is a fabulous actor. I honestly don't think they could have cast anyone better for the role. But what's up with his eye? I tried looking up that shiny eye thing on the net, but couldn't really find anything other than it's the result of cataracts surgery.

When I waited tables in Oyster Bay, I had a customer whose eye glimmered the same way. I wanted to ask him what was up with it, but thought it a bit of a rude question. Plus he was a good tipper, and I really didn't want to screw that up.

It draws my attention to it every time the light catches it, then I can't think about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfighter Babe View Post

John Noble is a fabulous actor. I honestly don't think they could have cast anyone better for the role. But what's up with his eye? I tried looking up that shiny eye thing on the net, but couldn't really find anything other than it's the result of cataracts surgery.

When I waited tables in Oyster Bay, I had a customer whose eye glimmered the same way. I wanted to ask him what was up with it, but thought it a bit of a rude question. Plus he was a good tipper, and I really didn't want to screw that up.

It draws my attention to it every time the light catches it, then I can't think about anything else.
                        I thgink that is actually a contact in his eye. if you look at both of his eyes, the color is just a littler different. At least that is what I think it is for Mr. Noble.
                        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to John Noble for winning Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the CCTA!

Some pictures:

And his acceptance speech. What a gentleman!

Pix and vid courtesy of sofiab on Fanforum/Fringe

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                          X