Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pscard
    replied
    In case anyone didn't know, The Science Channel is currently airing Season 2 of Fringe on Saturday mornings at 3am & 4 am.

http://www.sciencechannel.com/schedule/
    Last edited by pscard; March 14, 2015, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sp!der
    replied
    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Sadly, we will probably never know. What we got worked well though, at least IMO.
    I thought that too...it was the first year where Fringe wasn't represented on Comic-Con, am I right? I think not even "Almost Human" had a panel or am I wrong?

my dream job would be one day to work on a show like this

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
    I wonder what the end game would have been like if they didn't have a smaller budget each year and didn't have to wrap it up in 13 episodes.
    Sadly, we will probably never know. What we got worked well though, at least IMO.

Leave a comment:

• unknown_k
    replied
    I wonder what the end game would have been like if they didn't have a smaller budget each year and didn't have to wrap it up in 13 episodes.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I thought everyone involved helped to wrap this show up beautifully in the final season. It really went out with a bang if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    I really enjoyed the final season, just finished it i will miss the show , loved the futuristic twist

Leave a comment:

• python490
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    You'll have to let us know what you think. I enjoyed the final season...even though it was short.
    I agree. I actually liked it a lot.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    Finally started watching Season 5
    You'll have to let us know what you think. I enjoyed the final season...even though it was short.

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    Finally started watching Season 5

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I was going to start a Fringe re-watch over the four day Easter weekend, but that didn't happen!
    Other things always seem to come up. I sure understand that.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Boy do I understand that.
    I was going to start a Fringe re-watch over the four day Easter weekend, but that didn't happen!

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I hear ya. I'm a teacher...and my school district has a new superintendent. He's a super micro-manager and has made some enemies in the district. We're constantly having meetings and professional development after work. In addition to that, I'm working on my doctorate. So, I have to get my work done for that. I cherish my free time when I have it.
    Boy do I understand that.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    I would love to start one soon, but family life and work are killing me right now. I don't even get to come on GW as much as I used to.
    I hear ya. I'm a teacher...and my school district has a new superintendent. He's a super micro-manager and has made some enemies in the district. We're constantly having meetings and professional development after work. In addition to that, I'm working on my doctorate. So, I have to get my work done for that. I cherish my free time when I have it.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    As would I. I don't know if I'm gonna wait until next year though...
    I would love to start one soon, but family life and work are killing me right now. I don't even get to come on GW as much as I used to.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    As would I. I don't know if I'm gonna wait until next year though...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X