Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how bad do you see things getting once
    Spoiler:
    Peter finds out the truth about where he is really from? What this Walter did? What kind of fallout do you see coming, if any really?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Spoiler:
      Peter finds out the truth about where he is really from? What this Walter did? What kind of fallout do you see coming, if any really?
      I think that
      Spoiler:
      the initial fallout will be significant. Peter will feel betrayed and angry that Walter deceived him. He may very well go off in a huff, attempting to cross over to see where he came from, and the impact of his being taken from that world.

What I'm wondering is, what about his parents in that world. Are they dead? Are they alive and thinking that their son is dead? Why is that a better choice than allowing Walter to be without Peter in this world? And that being the case, is Peter actually from that other world, or did the Observers somehow "create" him since apparently his death was a mistake that they were responsible for?
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Well...
        Spoiler:
        Lordy...IDK. I think he's gonna be pissed off...royally. I mean, Walter is his father. I think he's going to feel betrayed by him. However, in time, I think he may realize that Walter is the only father he's known. But I don't know if he'll accept it or try to go visit where he's from.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, personally, I see a lot of
          Spoiler:
          trouble ahead. Peter was just getting closer to his father again, and now this will likely tear them apart. At least, for awhile. I do know this - when Peter finds out, it will be some of the best of this show we have seen yet.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, personally, I see a lot of
            Spoiler:
            trouble ahead. Peter was just getting closer to his father again, and now this will likely tear them apart. At least, for awhile. I do know this - when Peter finds out, it will be some of the best of this show we have seen yet.
            Yes, I think so as well...
            sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait to watch tonight's episode in a little while. Should be another good one hopefully.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really can't wait to watch tonight's episode in a little while. Should be another good one hopefully.
                I fell asleep on the couch & missed it. Thank God my DVR was set! So, I'll watch it tonight
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I fell asleep on the couch & missed it. Thank God my DVR was set! So, I'll watch it tonight
                  I thought it was a pretty darn good episode. What did you think?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I thought it was a pretty darn good episode. What did you think?
                    I didn't get to watch it yet. I was catching up on other shows and being bored by SGU. I'll watch it tomorrow morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't get to watch it yet. I was catching up on other shows and being bored by SGU. I'll watch it tomorrow morning.
                      Let me know what you think. Now I am off to watch SGU.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Let me know what you think. Now I am off to watch SGU.
                        Will do! I was planning on watching it as soon as I woke up this morning...but I got caught up in watching the 100 Million BC movie on SyFy. Not the greatest...but it did involve fringe science!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok here it is...

Spoiler:
                          The creepy thing coming out of the asian dude's mouth in the beginning was nasty! LOL

I loved Peter's face when Walter tried to give him the creature after they arrived on the scene.

Oklie doklie...and the big triad gang member cut his neck...why would anyone do that?

And then the thing fed on Walter...and he liked it. Sounds like a bad Katy Perry song, doesn't it?

Hmmm...wuzzup with all the hand sanitizer, air purification vents, and hermetically sealed windows?

Has Walter's hair gotten less gray over the course of the series? Or am I just imagining things?

Ooo...lawdy...I'm scared for Walter. Hopefully, nothing happens to him. Well...now I hope nothing happens to Astrid too. Great...Walter needs to learn how to not reveal too much info.

Awww...Walter looks so defeated.

This episode is so making me want Chinese food real bad. ( I know...that was random )

And Peter goes in the shop by himself. What a farttard...But at least he was saved by Olivia.

VERY GOOD episode! I love it! Previews for next week look excellent! I can't wait!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok here it is...

Spoiler:
                            The creepy thing coming out of the asian dude's mouth in the beginning was nasty! LOL

I loved Peter's face when Walter tried to give him the creature after they arrived on the scene.

Oklie doklie...and the big triad gang member cut his neck...why would anyone do that?

And then the thing fed on Walter...and he liked it. Sounds like a bad Katy Perry song, doesn't it?

Hmmm...wuzzup with all the hand sanitizer, air purification vents, and hermetically sealed windows?

Has Walter's hair gotten less gray over the course of the series? Or am I just imagining things?

Ooo...lawdy...I'm scared for Walter. Hopefully, nothing happens to him. Well...now I hope nothing happens to Astrid too. Great...Walter needs to learn how to not reveal too much info.

Awww...Walter looks so defeated.

This episode is so making me want Chinese food real bad. ( I know...that was random )

And Peter goes in the shop by himself. What a farttard...But at least he was saved by Olivia.

VERY GOOD episode! I love it! Previews for next week look excellent! I can't wait!
                            The preview was indeed quite awesome. Should be another really good one.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The preview was indeed quite awesome. Should be another really good one.
                              Yuppers...the writers of Fringe should take over for the writers of SGU...

sigpic

Comment

Yuppers...the writers of Fringe should take over for the writers of SGU...

I can't say anything there. Personally, I am enjoying SGU for the most part. But yeah, the writers on Fringe are doing a great job.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X