Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
    No problems Kat.
    But I am surprised that so few are posting about it especially when the series is actually becoming really good.
    I didn't think anything could top the William Bell ep, a few eps ago but the most recent one came pretty close.
    Yes...I wonder where the posters are? I mean Finge is awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Yes...I wonder where the posters are? I mean Finge is awesome!
      It is indeed awesome! This show quickly became one of my favorites.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: "FRINGE" TO GET SEVEN WEEK HIATUS

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX will give "Fringe" a break when its midseason schedule rolls out next year, sources have confirmed to the site exclusively.

While exact dates are still being finalized, the seven week hiatus is expected to begin on February 11. In its place, FOX plans to launch the midseason drama "Past Life."

It's believed the newcomer will bow with back-to-back episodes on February 11 while the remaining installments will fill the Thursday, 9:00/8:00c hour for five of the next six weeks. (A Thursday edition of "American Idol" will bump the series the other week.)

"Fringe" would then return on April 1 with the remaining seven episodes of its second season. It's understood the hiatus is designed to ensure the series will run repeat free in 2010.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=8399

UPDATE from Fox mid season press release:

FRINGE AIRS WINTER FINALE THURSDAY, FEB. 4 AND RESURFACES WITH ALL-NEW EPISODES THURSDAY, APRIL 1

FRINGE delves into its winter finale Thursday, Feb. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and then resurfaces with new cases beginning Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20091124fox04
        Last edited by Madwelshboy; 24 November 2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I am really going to miss this show from February until April.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I am really going to miss this show from February until April.
            I know right...and it looks like MWB, you, and I are the only ones posting in here now.
            sigpic

Comment

I congratulate, this excellent idea is necessary just by the way

Comment

I know right...and it looks like MWB, you, and I are the only ones posting in here now.
                For now maybe. I don't think that will last. Others will come.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  EXCLUSIVE: "FRINGE" TO GET SEVEN WEEK HIATUS

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX will give "Fringe" a break when its midseason schedule rolls out next year, sources have confirmed to the site exclusively.

While exact dates are still being finalized, the seven week hiatus is expected to begin on February 11. In its place, FOX plans to launch the midseason drama "Past Life."

It's believed the newcomer will bow with back-to-back episodes on February 11 while the remaining installments will fill the Thursday, 9:00/8:00c hour for five of the next six weeks. (A Thursday edition of "American Idol" will bump the series the other week.)

"Fringe" would then return on April 1 with the remaining seven episodes of its second season. It's understood the hiatus is designed to ensure the series will run repeat free in 2010.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=8399

UPDATE from Fox mid season press release:

FRINGE AIRS WINTER FINALE THURSDAY, FEB. 4 AND RESURFACES WITH ALL-NEW EPISODES THURSDAY, APRIL 1

FRINGE delves into its winter finale Thursday, Feb. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and then resurfaces with new cases beginning Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20091124fox04

what the hell is America's obsession with splitting up TV series for weeks at a time?

One or two weeks I can understand, xmas, thanksgiving, big sporting events etc. but I just don't get this "let's take it off the air for 2 months" mentality.

Sorry just had to vent some frustration, love fringe btw

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Spoiler:

what the hell is America's obsession with splitting up TV series for weeks at a time?

One or two weeks I can understand, xmas, thanksgiving, big sporting events etc. but I just don't get this "let's take it off the air for 2 months" mentality.

Sorry just had to vent some frustration, love fringe btw
                    Its not The US's obsession with it. Its TBTP's obsession with it. IDK why they do it either.
                    sigpic

Comment

Its not The US's obsession with it. Its TBTP's obsession with it. IDK why they do it either.
                      I know why - They like to make us all suffer as much as possible.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i love fringe, i love the second season, and i loved to rewatch the first season on dvd.... but why oh why a hiatus???? i hate that. the same with
                        Spoiler:
                        sgu
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          i love fringe, i love the second season, and i loved to rewatch the first season on dvd.... but why oh why a hiatus???? i hate that. the same with
                          Spoiler:
                          sgu
                          The same with pretty much every show. It is just an easy way to torture us fans.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know why - They like to make us all suffer as much as possible.
                            I think you're right again!

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            i love fringe, i love the second season, and i loved to rewatch the first season on dvd.... but why oh why a hiatus???? i hate that. the same with sgu
                            I know...I hate the breaks too...but I think almost every show takes an unusually long break. I wish they didn't but they do.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think you're right again!

I know...I hate the breaks too...but I think almost every show takes an unusually long break. I wish they didn't but they do.
                              I just hate that these breaks leave me with very little to watch throughout the week. The weeks our shows are actually on always seem to fly by so freaking fast, don't they?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just hate that these breaks leave me with very little to watch throughout the week. The weeks our shows are actually on always seem to fly by so freaking fast, don't they?
                                That they do! And they cause us to complain about the show not being on and get our threads off topic. LOL. What chaos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X