Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    As the title of the season finale hinted, will there really be two of everything this season on Fringe? — Matt
    Spoiler:
    MICKEY: We posed this question to Blair Brown, who plays the cybernetic corporate shark Nina Sharp, and she thinks that's pretty much accurate. There are two realities, after all. But here's a question: How can Dr. Bell live over there? Why hasn't he bumped into his other self? We have no idea, but did Brown say too much when she revealed that Nina Sharp and William Bell can never be in the same room at the same time? Think about it.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1009761.aspx
    Well, that certainly does make one think.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: Any interesting Fringe news? —Sara
      Spoiler:
      Ausiello: We’ll find out what makes Broyles tick this season. Among the revelations: “He’s ex-military,” reveals his portrayer, Lance Reddick, “which probably won’t surprise anyone. You will find out that he’s a colonel and has a very long history with the Fringe division. You will also find out why I got divorced later in the season and my ex-wife will be on screen. We will meet her and that is interesting. That’s actually a big episode for Broyles. In the same episode, we revisit an old case of mine that comes back and rears its ugly head.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/09/...lost-and-more/
      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 24 September 2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Um, not really happy about the "plot twist" at the end of the episode.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I felt that the season premiere was very good. I was hoping for more answers, but it certainly raised plenty of questions. We will see how long it takes them to find out
          Spoiler:
          that Charlie is the solider.
          I like the fact that
          Spoiler:
          "They will no longer be reactionary."

Did anyone else notice that the basement scenes near the end were eerily similar to a scene in SG-1? (I think it might be the same place as in episode 5.11 "Desperate Measures". Here is a screen cap: http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=108&pos=416

EDIT: At the end of the episode,
          Spoiler:
          there seems to be too many bodies for Charlie to be the solider. When we see the nurse has been shot, the solider must have already transformed into Charlie, but if that were the case we should have seen a second Charlie dead on the ground. Even if they somehow swapped bodies completely (solider became Charlie and Charlie became nurse), that doesn't explain why at the end there was another body, this time the original Charlie.
          Last edited by prattmic; 17 September 2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

^Answer to your spoiler
            Spoiler:
            There were only two bodies, the nurse and Charlie. The soldier must have hidden the nurse in the basement, and pulled it out after he killed Charlie and hid his body. Charlie did not become the nurse.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I had to DVR this, because it conflicted with Supernatural. I can't wait to watch it, in like a few minutes though. I hate that they moved this show from Tuesday nights.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

na supernatural is crap, did try a couple of episodes but was just not for me... instead FRINGE is frakking still awesome!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2.02 - Night of Desirable Objects - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...irable_18.html

Fringe - Episode 2.02 - Night of Desirable Objects - Teaser Trailer

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...rable_894.html
                  Last edited by Madwelshboy; 24 September 2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Fringe has its own section now? Sweet!!!!
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh happy dance. CTV has the new episode on line for viewing! No cable again until October. I told my hubby that we MUST have cable at our new house for October 2nd for Stargate Universe. And the fact that we don't have big internet plan so I have to be careful what I watch on-line.

Second happy dance. Fringe has it's own section now!
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Tonight's episode was very good. Season 2 seems to be off to a very nice start if you ask me.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The sixth season premiere of Grey's Anatomy averaged a strong 16.79m between 9pm and 11pm, beating CSI's return to CBS, which interested 15.72m at 9pm.

Also during the 9pm hour, Fringe pulled in 5.85m for Fox, and 2.62m tuned in for Supernatural on The CW. The Office and Community grabbed 7.33m and 5.36m for NBC at 9pm and 9.30pm respectively.
                          http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...shforward.html

FRINGE:

Week two of FRINGE posted a 2.3/6 among Adults 18-49. So far this season FRINGE shows substantial gains compared to FOX’s regular programming in the time period last Fall, increasing +37% among Adults 18-49 and +58% in Total Viewers.
                          FRINGE ranked No. 4 in the 9p hour among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
                          http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/09/25...ts-18-49/28371

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Tonight's episode was very good. Season 2 seems to be off to a very nice start if you ask me.
                            I agree. Why don't you come over to the episode thread and discuss it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69083
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                              I agree. Why don't you come over to the episode thread and discuss it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69083
                              I shall.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just popping in to say how much I'm loving the series. I saw one ep from S1 last year when in aired, but due to my work schedule I wasnt able to watch on a regular basis.

Now I'm doing a S1 catch up and hoping I'll be up to speed soon on S2 as well.

This show is amazing! The departure from the mainstream of science is what definitely drew me into the show and so far, every ep has kept me memorized in wonder as the story arc unfolds. The weirdly fascinating is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X