• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe - Episode 2.02 Title

The title for Episode 2.02 will be called "Night Of Desirable Objects"

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...desirable.html

Comment

I am so desperate for news on Season 2, even episode titles really excite me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

News briefs: Fringe Casting

Meghan Markle (90210) has joined the cast of Fox's Fringe in the recurring role of a new, attractive, brash and quick-witted junior FBI agent, according to The Hollywood Reporter; Markle takes the place of Kirk Acevedo, whose FBI Agent Charlie Francis won't be back.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/news-br...nge-castin.php

Comment

I just can't wait for season 2 to get under way! I really enjoyed the first season a lot!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            News briefs: Fringe Casting

Meghan Markle (90210) has joined the cast of Fox's Fringe in the recurring role of a new, attractive, brash and quick-witted junior FBI agent, according to The Hollywood Reporter; Markle takes the place of Kirk Acevedo, whose FBI Agent Charlie Francis won't be back.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/news-br...nge-castin.php
            I am going to really miss his character.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Exclusive - Fringe - Episode 2.02 - Night Of Desirable Objects - Casting Call

This Episode films between the 7th and 16th July. Producer: Robert M. Williams, Jr.
              Director: Brad Anderson Script by: Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman

Casting is for 2 guest star and 1 recurring.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-night-of.html

Comment

J.J. Abrams speaks about Fringe

Abrams also spoke about his Fox sci-fi TV series Fringe, which returns for a second season in the fall. Expect the show to address the shocking reveal in the season finale. (Spoilers ahead!)
                Spoiler:
                If there is an alternate world where New York's Twin Towers still stand in 2009, does that mean there was no Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack in that world? Or did 9/11 just strike a different landmark?

"You have to watch to see how that plays out," Abrams said. "That was a big decision for the show, because it was obviously a potential sensitive kind of choice. But I feel like, given what our story is, given the world of Fringe, I think it will be very satisfying."

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/jj-abra...lly-speaks.php

Comment

Abrams also spoke about his Fox sci-fi TV series Fringe, which returns for a second season in the fall. Expect the show to address the shocking reveal in the season finale. (Spoilers ahead!)
                  Spoiler:
                  If there is an alternate world where New York's Twin Towers still stand in 2009, does that mean there was no Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack in that world? Or did 9/11 just strike a different landmark?

"You have to watch to see how that plays out," Abrams said. "That was a big decision for the show, because it was obviously a potential sensitive kind of choice. But I feel like, given what our story is, given the world of Fringe, I think it will be very satisfying."

I really can't wait to see how they address that. Should be good.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh wow! When I saw the final scene of season 1...I was like wow! Where are they going with this!?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I really can't wait to see how they address that. Should be good.
                    I agree! I can't wait to see it as well. I sortta got cold chills as I saw the final scenes.
                    sigpic

Comment

i am going to look into this series once netflix gets the dvd's

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
                        i am going to look into this series once netflix gets the dvd's
                        I don't think you will be disappointed. I highly recommend it.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I don't think you will be disappointed. I highly recommend it.
                          I agree...Fringe is da bomb!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 2 seriously can't start soon enough.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Kelly in Houston: I read on Twitter that the entire Fringe writing staff was replaced except for show runner Jeff Pinkner. True or false?

When we asked Fringe cocreator J.J. Abrams about this he told us, "There's been a massive influx of strange new faces with incredibly talented brains who are replacing many of the previous, equally talented brains in that room. There are some who are the same talented brains; there are some talented brains who have nothing to do with last year. Like any show, there's a rate of attrition that sort of just happens, but I have to say, the Fringe writing room—I was there yesterday—it was electric. On fire. Great ideas. Fun. So I was thrilled about last year, and I'm equally if not more excited about this year." So, change is coming to Fringe, but don't panic.

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...n_make_it.html

Comment

I hope the show still feels like Fringe. Change I can take. A completely different show, I don't think so.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X