Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    It was awesome! Thank goodness it will continue. Thank you FOX.
    Yeah, they make a decent decision every now and then.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, they make a decent decision every now and then.
      I know...right...at least they didn't do to Fringe what they did to TSCC!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Fox 2009-10 Schedule Announced

Confirmed that season 2 of Fringe will air Thursday nights 9:00-10:00 PM, with Bones in its 5th season as its lead in.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/05/18...nnounced/18882

Comment

Why the **** is this on the same time as Supernatural ? & why the **** did Fox move this to an already crowded night ? Be prepared for this to be the last season

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            Why the **** is this on the same time as Supernatural ? & why the **** did Fox move this to an already crowded night ? Be prepared for this to be the last season
            If CBS & ABC keep their thursday to their current thursday night programing, it will be up against CSI and Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

I actually like it paired up with Bones. I think it's a great combination.
              sigpic

Comment

Thursday nights at 9? Crap! I watch Supernatural, and record Grey's Anatomy for my girl. This sucks! Why couldn't they just leave it on Tuesday night?
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Got Fringe questions? We've got season-two answers

What's the deal with Walter (John Noble, left) and Peter (Joshua Jackson)?
                  Fringe has barely wrapped for the year, but Fox has already renewed the intriguing series, and writers/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci told SCI FI Wire that the surprising events of the season finale set up season two.

Orci and Kurtzman, the writing team behind Star Trek and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, spoke exclusively with us on Friday about what's in store for Fringe next season. Following is an edited version of our conversation. (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/got-fri...tions-weve.php

Comment

Fringe - Season 2 - Exclusive Casting Call

[KATHERINE]
                    MID TO LATE TWENTIES. FBI AGENT SHE IS ATTRACTIVE, BRASH, OUTSPOKEN,QUICK-WITTED AND CAPABLE. CATHERINE HAS A STRONG PERSONAL CENTER THAT COMES FROM A DEEP CORE BELIEF IN THE WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE. (RECURRING WITH POSSIBLE OPTION FOR SR) PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES
                    http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...ting-call.html

Comment

Kirk Acevedo Confirms Fringe Firing via Facebook!?

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...iring-via.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Kirk Acevedo Confirms Fringe Firing via Facebook!?

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...iring-via.html
                        I really hope this isn't true. I liked his character a lot.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Got Fringe questions? We've got season-two answers

What's the deal with Walter (John Noble, left) and Peter (Joshua Jackson)?
                          Fringe has barely wrapped for the year, but Fox has already renewed the intriguing series, and writers/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci told SCI FI Wire that the surprising events of the season finale set up season two.

Orci and Kurtzman, the writing team behind Star Trek and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, spoke exclusively with us on Friday about what's in store for Fringe next season. Following is an edited version of our conversation. (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/got-fri...tions-weve.php
                          Thanks for the link to that.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I really hope this isn't true. I liked his character a lot.
                            when i first saw that posted here i thought, what they fired him over favebook how tacky

yeh i like the character, aviators dont suit him though

Comment

I wasnt a huge fan, never really connected with him

Comment

I've really got into this show and am glad that it's been renewed for a second season. Walter is such a great character and it's wonderful to see fresh twists on the 'weird happenings' theme.

Hopefully there won't be a clash scheduling wise here in Canada, the Space channel which airs Fringe here usually shows episodes aired in the US on the following day rather than simultaneously.

Comment

Working...
                                X