Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one week to go.... yay... almost there guys and girls..^^
    love this show, would not think that Joshua Jackson is a great actor, but in this one he is absolutley awesome!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      one week to go.... yay... almost there guys and girls..^^
      love this show, would not think that Joshua Jackson is a great actor, but in this one he is absolutley awesome!!!!!
      Finally! It will be so nice to have this show back.

As for Joshua Jackson, I never really liked him as an actor much. Before this show, that is. He has really earned my respect on this show.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and olivia is getting with every episode nicer and nicer, i really did not like her in the pilot, but now she is growing on me, the best character is nevertheless

W
        A
        L
        T
        E
        R!!!!^^
        sigpic

Comment

and olivia is getting with every episode nicer and nicer, i really did not like her in the pilot, but now she is growing on me, the best character is nevertheless

W
          A
          L
          T
          E
          R!!!!^^
          No doubt about that, my friend.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

W
            A
            L
            T
            E
            R!!!!^^
            I've always liked Olivia...but she's grown on me as well. Of course, you can't help but love Walter!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I've always liked Olivia...but she's grown on me as well. Of course, you can't help but love Walter!!!
              Olivia has definitely become a more well-rounded character.

Walter is pretty much impossible to hate. I truly believe that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe's Anna Torv spills about secrets

Anna Torv, who stars as Special Agent Olivia Dunham on Fox's sci-fi series Fringe, told reporters that the show returns with new episodes on Tuesday, and viewers can expect to learn more about Olivia's past and about the Observers and watch as she and Peter (Joshua Jackson) build toward what some see is an inevitable romance. She also talks for the first time about her secret marriage to co-star Mark Valley.

Fringe will kick off at 9 p.m. ET/PT with the first of six straight weeks of original episodes with "Inner Child," in which Olivia befriends a mysterious mute child who's been holed up underground even as she and her team contend with a serial killer who's particularly proud of his handiwork.

Torv spoke with reporters in a conference call on Wednesday. Following are edited excerpts from that conversation. (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/fringes...orv-spills.php

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Fringe's Anna Torv spills about secrets

Anna Torv, who stars as Special Agent Olivia Dunham on Fox's sci-fi series Fringe, told reporters that the show returns with new episodes on Tuesday, and viewers can expect to learn more about Olivia's past and about the Observers and watch as she and Peter (Joshua Jackson) build toward what some see is an inevitable romance. She also talks for the first time about her secret marriage to co-star Mark Valley.

Fringe will kick off at 9 p.m. ET/PT with the first of six straight weeks of original episodes with "Inner Child," in which Olivia befriends a mysterious mute child who's been holed up underground even as she and her team contend with a serial killer who's particularly proud of his handiwork.

Torv spoke with reporters in a conference call on Wednesday. Following are edited excerpts from that conversation. (Spoilers ahead!)

http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/fringes...orv-spills.php
                  Awesome! I can't wait until Tuesday!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sneak peeks:http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...d-5-sneak.html

Episode 1x17
                    Spoiler:

"Bad Dreams":

A THRILLING TWIST TO THE PATTERN WHEN AGENT DUNHAM’S REALITY IS MALLEABLE AND SUBEJCTIVE ON “FRINGE” TUESDAY, APRIL 21, ON FOX

Episode Written and Directed by Academy Award-winner Akiva Goldsman (“A Beautiful Mind”)

As a suicide incident occurs at New York’s iconic Grand Central station, Agent Dunham simultaneously witnesses the event while asleep and dreaming in Boston. Rattled by the extraordinary and coincidental circumstances, Olivia, Peter and Walter investigate further, but keep coming up empty-handed. As these violent occurrences continue and worsen, Olivia is sent into an unthinkable direction and shocking details emerge about the ZFT manuscript, the highly experimental drug Cortexiphan and Olivia’s childhood in the all-new "Bad Dreams" episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, April 21 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Ari Graynor as Rachel; Lily Pilyblad as Ella David Call as Nick Jane; Laurie Williams as Dr. Miller; Victor Verhaege as Billy Willis; Johanna Day as Mouse Willis; Kelly Briter as Ginger; Ed Vassallo as Manager; Darren Copeland as Bouncer; Rebeccas Naomi Jones as Rise Pears; Duane McLaughlin as Todd Pears

Source: FOX

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Awesome! I can't wait until Tuesday!
                      Boy do I second that. It will be so great to have this show back. It has been too long.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Not too long now... woohoo... I'm really looking forward to it.
                        I tried reading fanfics to tie me over but most of them were Olivia/Peter one shots... well -written but not my cup of tea.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Sadly, I am already counting down the hours in my head.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just Watched "The Transformation"

Good Episode, That Is All
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

just a day and counting.....!
                              ---------------------
                              sigpic
                              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Tania in Los Angeles: When will Fringe be back?

Fringe is finally back on Tuesday night, and you will never believe the scoop we have for you: Olivia has a son! OK, not really, but it sure caught your attention. She does, however, develop a bit of a maternal bond with a young boy who's been living underground with no food and no water for years. He's pale white and bald and has got to be a mini-Observer, right? Speaking of Observers, according to Anna Torv, "We're shooting the final episode and we're sort of starting to get more of a glimpse into what their function is." Guesses, besides the obvious?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...ng_on_her.html

Comment

Working...
                                X