X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoop:http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/fringes...ted-brains.php

Episode Scoop:
    Spoiler:
    The title for Episode 1x17 is confirmed as "Bad Dreams".

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      It was my favorite part because they mentioned my hometown. It's not like I live in New York where every show ever on mentions it. Although it was weird because 24 just had Kidron, Ohio as the target of a terrorist attack. Kidron is something like 10 miles from Wooster, and both are in Wayne County.
      i know what you mean, i live live like a half an hour from Evanston Illinois so when i saw the guy die from the computer program i went to go hide.

KEEP IT CLEAN
      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Nothing ever happens where I live on TV. It is quite disappointing.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          wow, the latest episode was amazing but why they hell are we forced to wait few months for the next one???
          American Idol is now taking up two hours on Tuesday nights.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm really getting fed up with American Idol taking precedence over everything else on FOX.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
              I'm really getting fed up with American Idol taking precedence over everything else on FOX.
              Same here. I have never liked that "show". "Reality" TV has never interested me much at all.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

still ive got LOST and Battlestar Galactica to shorten my wait. But Fringe is an excellent show. Espically Walter is awesome!!! and i like olivia more and more with every episode. in the beginning i hated her.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                  If only you were a Fox executive, but of course if you were you'd be concerned about money, and you'd probably want to schedule the show that consistently brings in big numbers. Scheduling a ratings juggernaut like American Idol makes good fiscal sense. You don't like it and I don't like it, but millions of teenage girls and twentysomethings love it. They'd rather watch that than some "icky" sci fi show with a weird old guy, and some blonde woman who doesn't know the first thing about "Gossip Girl". I mourne the death of scripted drama.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Oh I know it's all about the money. I still don't like it. Not only is it interfering with Fringe, it's playing havoc with Bones this year. Lately it seems that Bones (which is supposedly a big draw for Fox) seems to have been pre-empted more times than it's been on.

Anyway, I'll just sit back and wait for Fringe to come back in April. I do have other things to entertain me, just none quite so interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just hope these breaks don't kill the show.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        I just hope these breaks don't kill the show.
                        I really hope it has pretty much earned a second season already.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Fringe' moves production to Canada
                          Feb 21, 2009, 11:58 AM | by Lindsay Soll

EW has learned that Fringe, J.J. Abrams’ sci-fi series on Fox—which is set in Boston but films in New York—is planning a move to Vancouver, Canada in the event that it is picked up for a second season. In a statement, Warner Bros. Television tells EW that "in this challenging and uncertain economic environment, we have made the very difficult decision to move... We did not come to this conclusion easily, but economic and practical imperatives dictated that this decision be made in a timely manner." It is believed that the decision to relocate is due largely to the lingering possibility that New York state’s film/TV production tax incentive program, which just recently ran out of funds, will not be replenished by Governor David Paterson.

According to Stuart Suna, head of Long Island City's Silvercup Studios—where Fringe currently films—the program's $685 million budget, which was put into place in April 2008, was initially expected to last until 2013. But because of its popularity, "all of the allocated money was used up. So many productions came to New York. It was more than anybody expected."

With the potential expiration of these tax incentives, the future shooting locales for certain NYC-based shows—like 30 Rock, In Treatment, and Life On Mars—remain in limbo. The problem is compounded by the fact that in the past week, California and Ottawa each made aggressive moves to court productions with their own tax incentives. EW can report, however, that neither Ugly Betty nor Gossip Girl will be exiting the Big Apple anytime soon; they were fortunate enough to file their applications just before the piggy bank emptied.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/02/fringe-fox.html

Comment

A move does not surprise me at all.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm not too bothered really where it's made. I just want more Fringe... especially more Peter, Walter and THE PATTERN...
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                                I'm not too bothered really where it's made. I just want more Fringe... especially more Peter, Walter and THE PATTERN...
                                You know you are not alone, my friend.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X