No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't really surprise me if it was going on another break. I hope that isn't the case though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scoop:
      Spoiler:

Ellie in Otsego, Mich.: Anything new coming up on Fringe?

It's been really good lately, giant zippy cold virus notwithstanding.Fringe is really ramping up, isn't it? (If you dropped out last fall, give it another shot.) According to Mark Valley, who plays Olivia's (Anna Torv) dead boyfriend John Scott and who just married her in real life (still wrapping my head around that one!), "[The upcoming episodes] do answer some questions that have been lingering in my mind, like who [Scott's] been working for exactly, and he sort of confirms the truth of his feelings toward Olivia." Also in the next batch of eps, we'll learn a bit more about Massive Dynamic's ulterior motives. According to cocreator Bob Orci, "Massive Dynamic can use its power for good or for bad. A conspiracy can be a conspiracy for good as easily as it can be a conspiracy for evil." Hmmm?

Interview w/Mark Valley (possible spoilers):http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...-scoop_02.html

Comment

God I love this show. Cool episode tonight.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ellie in Otsego, Mich.: Anything new coming up on Fringe? It's been really good lately, giant zippy cold virus notwithstanding.
          Spoiler:
          Fringe is really ramping up, isn't it? (If you dropped out last fall, give it another shot.) According to Mark Valley, who plays Olivia's (Anna Torv) dead boyfriend John Scott and who just married her in real life (still wrapping my head around that one!), "[The upcoming episodes] do answer some questions that have been lingering in my mind, like who [Scott's] been working for exactly, and he sort of confirms the truth of his feelings toward Olivia." Also in the next batch of eps, we'll learn a bit more about Massive Dynamic's ulterior motives. According to cocreator Bob Orci, "Massive Dynamic can use its power for good or for bad. A conspiracy can be a conspiracy for good as easily as it can be a conspiracy for evil." Hmmm?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...les_scoop.html

Comment

Next week's preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Yes, I'm loving it more and more as well. It just keeps getting better, and Walter does too. My pick for the best character on any series out there.

Spoiler:
              One of the things I really found good in this last ep was how they didn't dwell too much on the monster aspect. No pseudo horror movie shtick and all that. It was a result of the virus, simple as that.
              Learn how the Stargate name is being used in a con, and do your part to stop it!

Comment

I agree...cool episode tonight! :-) Lots of good stuff going on. I did think the series got off to a slow start...but its growing on me! Can't wait until next Tuesday!
                sigpic

Comment

Episode 13... Great episode... A lot of fun and even manages to be poignant in parts.

We really need to have a Bishopisms thread... "I like cutting!", "Walter Bishop's Shop of Horrors"j, "I'm testing it on tissue samples as we speak... and a watermelon... as a control group." LOL

This show just gets better and better.
                  Last edited by Easter Lily; 04 February 2009, 03:32 PM.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I hope the last episode doesn't really mean an end to the memory scenes. I've really enjoyed that aspect of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
                      I hope the last episode doesn't really mean an end to the memory scenes. I've really enjoyed that aspect of the show.
                      I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                        Episode 13... Great episode... A lot of fun and even manages to be poignant in parts.

We really need to have a Bishopisms thread... "I like cutting!", "Walter Bishop's Shop of Horrors"j, "I'm testing it on tissue samples as we speak... and a watermelon... as a control group." LOL

This show just gets better and better.
                        Very poignant at times. This show really seems to have it all, which is very rare these days IMO. I really can't wait to see what happens next.

Next week's episode, based on the preview, should be very interesting too.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Scoop:http://syfyportal.com/news426028.html

Comment

Very poignant at times. This show really seems to have it all, which is very rare these days IMO. I really can't wait to see what happens next.

Next week's episode, based on the preview, should be very interesting too.
                            Very true! I always look forward to the next week's episodes!
                            sigpic

Comment

finally we had some answers!!
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                finally we had some answers!!
                                Yeah, that was very cool. I'm hoping for even more answers by season's end. And, I'm sure, some new questions.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X