• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Press release for 1x14:

Spoiler:
    Episode 1x14 "Ability"

OLIVIA IS PUT TO THE TEST WHEN MR. JONES RETURNS AND A LETHAL TOXIN CAUSES VICTIMS ORIFICES TO CLOSE ON “FRINGE” ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, ON FOX

German agents question Olivia about her “relationship” with David Robert Jones, an escaped prisoner questioned months earlier now living in the U.S. Meanwhile, the Fringe Division investigates a threatening case where victims die faceless from their orifices suddenly sealing. With few leads and many questions, German authorities turn to Olivia, Peter and Walter to help makes sense of the return of Mr. Jones and the foreboding mysterious occurrences. As the investigation unfolds, Olivia is put to test in the all-new FRINGE episode “Ability” airing Tuesday, Feb. 10 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Source: Fox
    That one certainly sounds intriguing. Of course, that is the norm with this great show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Certainly entertaining, though the 'science' gets worse by the episode...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
        Certainly entertaining, though the 'science' gets worse by the episode...
        Are you referring to the giant slug which was supposedly an enlarged cold virus? On this count, I definitely agree. The slug looks nothing like a cold virus or any virus for that matter. It looks more like some sort of protozoan. This is obviously an attempt at dramatic effect, but it is ultimately a load of crap. Surely a show like Fringe, whose very basis is infused with science (and sometimes pseudo-science), would have science advisers to at least keep things within some defined realm of 'possible'.

Other than that, the episode was brilliant. Not liking this Harris guy though. Bit of a Senator Kinsey, but necessary to keep the stakes up.
        sigpic

Comment

Another promo:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...nge-promo.html

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
            Great episode tonight, still kinda wondering

Spoiler:
            what happened to Olivia. Wonder what the guys who abducted her did to "saved" her. I got left with the feeling that something was either done or undone to her, hopefully that will play out soon. Also loved Walter and his comments about Peter liking Olivia
            I think that...

Spoiler:
            ...they might have -- or at least tried to -- removed John Scott's memories. Perhaps they would eventually kill her or drive her insane, so they'd be saving her. As for why they would bother, the information in his memories could uncover the whole thing potentially. We will see I guess.

Comment

Fringe spoiler:
              Spoiler:

Erica in Manila, the Philippines: Please provide more scoop on Fringe. I love it, especially Peter and Olivia's chemistry. Are they ever getting together?

According to creator Bob Orci, "Sooner or later the story of John Scott will play itself out, and maybe we get to a place where [Peter and Olivia] finally notice each other in a new way."

Source: Kristen @ E!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Fringe spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Erica in Manila, the Philippines: Please provide more scoop on Fringe. I love it, especially Peter and Olivia's chemistry. Are they ever getting together?

According to creator Bob Orci, "Sooner or later the story of John Scott will play itself out, and maybe we get to a place where [Peter and Olivia] finally notice each other in a new way."

Source: Kristen @ E!
                For various reasons, I have some mixed feelings on that.

As for tonight's episode, I really enjoyed it. What did you guys think?
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Next week's preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_28.html

Comment

Next week's episode should be very interesting. I can't wait to see
                    Spoiler:
                    that creature.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

1x14 promo pics:http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...omotional.html

Comment

This show is so great, I've even managed to get my Dad into it.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          This show is so great, I've even managed to get my Dad into it.
                          xD, that's funny because my dad always says that my favorite shows that are on now (Fringe and Lost) are unrealistic and dumb

KEEP IT CLEAN
                          Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                          Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                            xD, that's funny because my dad always says that my favorite shows that are on now (Fringe and Lost) are unrealistic and dumb
                            Actually, I've gotten him into quite a few shows over the years. Both Stargate shows, BSG, Supernatural, Smallville, Heroes, and now Fringe are just the main ones.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              For various reasons, I have some mixed feelings on that.

As for tonight's episode, I really enjoyed it. What did you guys think?
                              I enjoyed it but
                              Spoiler:
                              not a favorite of the season. I did like how Peter was trying to protect Walter and keep the girls mother away. In the end it was a nice reunion. Walter is stronger than Peter realizes.

I haven't been able to find the Observer in the last 2 eps.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

i heard rumors that they make a break after the 14th episodes until april, is that right? i hope not, with no stargate left, and only lost this will be not a good time. hope lost does not take break.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X