No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, tomorrow night's the night. Finally, a new Fringe to look forward to.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Tonights Fringe scoop:
      Spoiler:

Fringe is back tonight and to whet your appetite, we got a little one-on-one time with the man formerly known as Pacey Witter, Mr. Joshua Jackson. His new boss, Sir J.J. Abrams, stopped to talk with me as well. So watch the quick interviews below to learn what's on tap for Fringe, including which of the series' crazy questions will be answered in the next couple weeks.

But first, let me answer a few of your fan queries...

Any scoop on Fringe? What's gonna happen to Olivia? -Kenny
      This evening, the show will pick up where we left off, with Olivia being held against her will. But she's only in that situation for a short while, channeling her inner Sydney Bristow to get back with the team before the first commercial break. However, Olivia's experience will end up factoring into this week's case. And, as if Olivia didn't have enough troubles, Internal Affairs will show up to investigate her and the Fringe Division tonight. Making matters worse, the person in charge of the probe has a serious grudge against Ms. O. Also, Olivia's sister and niece will visit, bringing out a different side of the kick-ass FBI agent we've come to know.

Is there any hope for a Peter/Olivia romance?? -Pam
      Olivia's kidnapping seems to have impacted Peter more than he wants to admit... he will tell Olivia that he cares about her tonight. When Walter hears this, he will begin playing his own version of "matchmaker," trying to inch them closer together. You can imagine how well that works out.

Korbi, I'm a huge Lost and Alias fan and have been meaning to watch Fringe, but I keep forgetting. Am I able to pick up the show now, or should I just wait until it comes out on DVD? -Ellen
      For new viewers, this evening's hour has a nifty little in-show recap to catch you up on the characters and what they've been up to. You might be a tiny bit confused since this is a continuation of the last episode, but the storyline is made clear pretty quickly.

Source: Zap2IT

Comment

One word to describe the eppy:
        Spoiler:
        EPIC

KEEP IT CLEAN
        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Great episode tonight, still kinda wondering

Spoiler:
          what happened to Olivia. Wonder what the guys who abducted her did to "saved" her. I got left with the feeling that something was either done or undone to her, hopefully that will play out soon. Also loved Walter and his comments about Peter liking Olivia
          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Man, it was so great to have a new episode to watch tonight. And it was really good too, at least IMO. What did you guys think?
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe- Visual Effects Society 7th Annual Awards Nominations:

At the Visual Effects Society site:

(Please follow the link for the complete list of nominees.)

Los Angeles, January 19, 2009 - The Visual Effects Society (VES) today
              announced the nominees for the 7th Annual VES Awards ceremony
              recognizing outstanding visual effects in over a dozen categories of
              film, animation, television, commercials and video games. Nominees
              were chosen Saturday, January 17, 2009, by numerous panels of VES
              members who viewed submissions at the FotoKem screening facilities in
              Burbank.

The Visual Effects Society Seventh Annual Awards will be held February
              21, 2009, at:

Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel

Los Angeles, CA

Outstanding Visual Effects in a Broadcast Miniseries, Movie or Special

DOCTOR WHO - THE NEXT DOCTOR - Cyber King
              Dave Houghton, Marie Jones, Matt McKinney, Murray Barber

GENERATION KILL - Episode 2
              Adam McInnes, Anthony Bluff, Stephane Paris, David Sewell

JOHN ADAMS - Join or Die
              Steve Kullback, Erik Henry, Robert Stromberg, Jeff Goldman

KNIGHT RIDER - Prometheus
              Sam Nicholson, Scott Ramsey, Chris Martin, Mike Enriquez

Outstanding Visual Effects in a Broadcast Series

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR - BSG Space Battle
              Gary Hutzel, Michael Gibson, Doug Drexler, Kyle Toucher

SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES - Episode 108
              James Lima, Raoul Bolognini, Andrew Orloff, Steve Meyer

GHOST WHISPERER - Ghost in the Machine
              Armen Kevorkian, Arthur J. Codron, Matt Scharf, Stefan Brederock

HEROES - The Second Coming
              Eric Grenaudier, Mark Spatny, Diego Galtieri, Michael Cook

Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Broadcast Program

FRINGE - Episode 101 - Pilot
              Kevin Blank, Jay Worth, Andrew Orloff, Barbara Genicoff

JERICHO - Episode 7 - Patriots and Tyrants
              Andrew Orloff, Blyth Dalton, Chris Jones, MIchael Cliett

LIFE - Frozen Solid
              Max Ivins, Jenny Foster, Danny Kim, Shawn Lipowski

PUSHING DAISIES - The Legend of Merle McQuoddy
              William Powloski, Elizabeth Castro, Melanie Tucker, Eric Chauvin

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for posting that, morjana.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

1x12 preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Scoop!

Spoiler:
                  Tonight's all-new episode of Fringe is a major reset for the series (cocreator Roberto Orci tells me, "We call tonight the '09 pilot"), and it sets the stage for some major revelations in the latter half of the season.

Among other things, Orci hints that there are some seriously shocking revelations in store about Olivia Dunham's (Anna Torv) past and her connections to the Bishop family...

According to Orci, "You'll find out that Olivia is connected to their trio in a way she didn't know—she's encountered Walter Bishop (John Noble) before."

For reals? How so? Could she be Peter's (Joshua Jackson) secret sister? Was she part of some demented Bishop experiment in the vein of Project Christmas? What's going on here?
                  "Those are the right questions to be asking," says Orci.

Fine then, until further evidence comes to light, I'm irresponsibly surmising that Olivia is Walter's ******* love child by Nina Sharp (Blair Brown).

OK, that might be a bit much, but Orci does spill, "You're going to have Massive Dynamic's position in their lives change a little bit. Massive Dynamic is going to come clean with Olivia about a few things coming up, things that will make you question again whether they are of evil intent or whether there is something more going on in that company."

Source: E!Online

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    1x12 preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Scoop!

Spoiler:
                    Tonight's all-new episode of Fringe is a major reset for the series (cocreator Roberto Orci tells me, "We call tonight the '09 pilot"), and it sets the stage for some major revelations in the latter half of the season.

Among other things, Orci hints that there are some seriously shocking revelations in store about Olivia Dunham's (Anna Torv) past and her connections to the Bishop family...

According to Orci, "You'll find out that Olivia is connected to their trio in a way she didn't know—she's encountered Walter Bishop (John Noble) before."

For reals? How so? Could she be Peter's (Joshua Jackson) secret sister? Was she part of some demented Bishop experiment in the vein of Project Christmas? What's going on here?
                    "Those are the right questions to be asking," says Orci.

Fine then, until further evidence comes to light, I'm irresponsibly surmising that Olivia is Walter's ******* love child by Nina Sharp (Blair Brown).

OK, that might be a bit much, but Orci does spill, "You're going to have Massive Dynamic's position in their lives change a little bit. Massive Dynamic is going to come clean with Olivia about a few things coming up, things that will make you question again whether they are of evil intent or whether there is something more going on in that company."

Source: E!Online
                    Wow, very nice read. Thanks for that. Looks like some very major revelations are on the horizon. I look forward to each and every one of them. This show is so amazing.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

1x13 Press Release:

Spoiler:
                      Episode 1x13 "The Transformation"

A MYSTERIOUS VIRUS EMERGES AND AGENTS ARE FORCED TO GO UNDERCOVER ON “FRINGE” ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, ON FOX

When the Fringe Division delves into another bizarre occurrence aboard an international jumbo jet, freakish remains are discovered at the crash site. Memories tip the team toward some promising leads, but the bigger picture and mysterious threat eludes them. With limited options and insufficient intelligence, Olivia and Peter go undercover in the all-new “The Transformation” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Feb. 3 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Felix Solis as Strickland; Neal Huff as Bowman; Armando Riesco as Gavin; Darby Totten as Agent #1; Ash Roeca as Agent #2; Guisseppe Jones as Agent #3; Al Sapienza as Conrad; Chris Lapanta as Gavin’s Man and Dina Comolli as Mom

Source: Fox

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        1x13 Press Release:

Spoiler:
                        Episode 1x13 "The Transformation"

A MYSTERIOUS VIRUS EMERGES AND AGENTS ARE FORCED TO GO UNDERCOVER ON “FRINGE” ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, ON FOX

When the Fringe Division delves into another bizarre occurrence aboard an international jumbo jet, freakish remains are discovered at the crash site. Memories tip the team toward some promising leads, but the bigger picture and mysterious threat eludes them. With limited options and insufficient intelligence, Olivia and Peter go undercover in the all-new “The Transformation” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Feb. 3 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Felix Solis as Strickland; Neal Huff as Bowman; Armando Riesco as Gavin; Darby Totten as Agent #1; Ash Roeca as Agent #2; Guisseppe Jones as Agent #3; Al Sapienza as Conrad; Chris Lapanta as Gavin’s Man and Dina Comolli as Mom

Sounds pretty good to me.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

it was awesome.....
                          ..the three, peter, walter and olivia are just awesome together! i love the interaction between peter and walter so much they´re just so awesome together....!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Press release for 1x14:

Spoiler:
                            Episode 1x14 "Ability"

OLIVIA IS PUT TO THE TEST WHEN MR. JONES RETURNS AND A LETHAL TOXIN CAUSES VICTIMS ORIFICES TO CLOSE ON “FRINGE” ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, ON FOX

German agents question Olivia about her “relationship” with David Robert Jones, an escaped prisoner questioned months earlier now living in the U.S. Meanwhile, the Fringe Division investigates a threatening case where victims die faceless from their orifices suddenly sealing. With few leads and many questions, German authorities turn to Olivia, Peter and Walter to help makes sense of the return of Mr. Jones and the foreboding mysterious occurrences. As the investigation unfolds, Olivia is put to test in the all-new FRINGE episode “Ability” airing Tuesday, Feb. 10 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Man, it was so great to have a new episode to watch tonight. And it was really good too, at least IMO. What did you guys think?
                              Another great and interesting ep.

Spoiler:

Walter giving LSD to the caterpillar and maybe a bit jealous, Peter remarking how that has some how become the norm...LOL.... giant slugs, double agents, cat fights! I wonder what Loeb meant by telling Olivia that they were trying to save her.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                                Another great and interesting ep.

Spoiler:

Walter giving LSD to the caterpillar and maybe a bit jealous, Peter remarking how that has some how become the norm...LOL.... giant slugs, double agents, cat fights! I wonder what Loeb meant by telling Olivia that they were trying to save her.
                                I'm sure we'll find out as this season unfolds. Hopefully we'll get a few more answers.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X