Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
    Is everyone else impatiently waiting for January?
    *raises both hands*

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    OMG I loved the scene at the

Spoiler:
    Hardware store talking about a jigsaw and cutting through bones and tissue *Snort* Peter's "You don't have to call the police" was funny!
    I was ROLF at that one.

I'm so glad that it keeps getting better each week. I'm totally hooked.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Lance Reddick will be joining New Dazzlingstarz Actors Boards http://newdazzlingstarz.freeforums.org/
      You can leave him a message NOW!

http://newdazzlingstarz.freeforums.org/

Comment

"You were falling ill with a terminal disease, that only one man has ever cured. So I invented a TIME-MACHINE to reach back into the past and bring him to the present, to cure you!"

"Did it work, did he cure me?"

"Oh, no... you recovered before I had a chance to test it out..."

/paraphase

He invented a frickin' time-machine to cure his son, and never actually used it xD

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
          "You were falling ill with a terminal disease, that only one man has ever cured. So I invented a TIME-MACHINE to reach back into the past and bring him to the present, to cure you!"

"Did it work, did he cure me?"

"Oh, no... you recovered before I had a chance to test it out..."

/paraphase

He invented a frickin' time-machine to cure his son, and never actually used it xD
          He was one determined Dad.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Episode 1x11 promo pics:http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/1...omotional.html

Spoiler from TV Guide:
            Spoiler:
            The John Scott character on Fringe is such a joyful enigma; maybe one of you can convince the producers to bring him back from the dead? — Susan

MICKEY: [Peeking out from behind a giant Chinese fan] You know who else is a joyful enigma, Susan? Me! When I asked my friends o' Fringe about John Scott's possible reanimation, there were rumblings and whispers and gasps before they told me that John's state of being will be a crucial topic of discussion come January. So far, Olivia has enjoyed only the benefits of her mind-meld with her dastardly former lover, but there are also drawbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Episode 1x11 promo pics:http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/1...omotional.html

Spoiler from TV Guide:
              Spoiler:
              The John Scott character on Fringe is such a joyful enigma; maybe one of you can convince the producers to bring him back from the dead? — Susan

MICKEY: [Peeking out from behind a giant Chinese fan] You know who else is a joyful enigma, Susan? Me! When I asked my friends o' Fringe about John Scott's possible reanimation, there were rumblings and whispers and gasps before they told me that John's state of being will be a crucial topic of discussion come January. So far, Olivia has enjoyed only the benefits of her mind-meld with her dastardly former lover, but there are also drawbacks.
              Thanks for posting that. It definitely peaked my interest.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

New preview/promo:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...neak-peek.html

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that preview on TV before. It certainly gets me pumped for this show to return though.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Scoop:
                    Spoiler:
                    Episode 1x12, is called "The No-Brainer" and is written by David H. Goodman and Brad Caleb Kane.

Episode 1x13, "The Transformation", is written J.R. Orci and Zack Whedon. The director is Brad Anderson.

It is also reported that Akiva Goldsman (I Am Legend) just signed to direct episode 117, which begins shooting on Feb. 19.

Comment

Scoop:
                      Spoiler:
                      Episode 1x12, is called "The No-Brainer" and is written by David H. Goodman and Brad Caleb Kane.

Episode 1x13, "The Transformation", is written J.R. Orci and Zack Whedon. The director is Brad Anderson.

It is also reported that Akiva Goldsman (I Am Legend) just signed to direct episode 117, which begins shooting on Feb. 19.
                      Thanks for that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm hoping for more momentum and bigger sequences in the back-half of the season. Also, locations strictly limited to Massachusetts are getting a bit old (already). Can they not pull an 'Alias' and go on missions around the country, if not the world? Please?
                        sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if anyone knows when the show will be back on sky one in the uk?

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'm starting to count down the days now. Not too much longer, and this awesome show will be back with new episodes. Seriously, the 20th can't come soon enough.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I'm starting to count down the days now. Not too much longer, and this awesome show will be back with new episodes. Seriously, the 20th can't come soon enough.
                              man that's going to be a good week, I mean Fringe and Lost
                              but i have finals that week too so it's sort of a mixed bag for me

KEEP IT CLEAN
                              Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                              Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                                man that's going to be a good week, I mean Fringe and Lost
                                but i have finals that week too so it's sort of a mixed bag for me
                                Well, I hope their returns help you get through that week just fine.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X