No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone else impatiently waiting for January?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Can I say that was not Route 3 they were on I live in that area and that was not Westford
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
        Episode 11 isn't aired til January?! GAAAAH!
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

That's what they announced last night after the ep. Long wait.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Overall, I think Fringe has been brilliant so far. I really find myself wanting more after each episode.
            Agreed. I thought it started out OK... certainly not the wow that it was hyped up to be but it confirms what I now believe. A show needs at least 8-10 episodes before you can really determine its quality. Fringe keeps getting better.

I really get the whole "jump the shark" intention here. Because honestly, teleportation and time machines and still...no robot servants? My vision of the future is forever being ruined. I should dream simpler I suppose...cold fusion?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

i'd like to just pop in to this thread to confirm my fandom of this show. Something different for me ( I havent watched X - files so I wouldnt know). It's just well curiously captivating.

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                That is one way of putting it. Last night's episode was, yet again, amazing IMO. This show continues to exceed my expectations. It is going to be a very long December.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

OMG I loved the scene at the

Spoiler:
                  Hardware store talking about a jigsaw and cutting through bones and tissue *Snort* Peter's "You don't have to call the police" was funny!
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    OMG I loved the scene at the

Spoiler:
                    Hardware store talking about a jigsaw and cutting through bones and tissue *Snort* Peter's "You don't have to call the police" was funny!
                    Yeah, that was great. This show has had a lot of hilarious moments like that, at least IMO. One of the many things I love about Fringe.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I absolutely love the show.
                      Yesterdays episode was good, it was funny in some points and dark in others.
                      *Twitches*
                      Now we fans have to wait until January for the next episode.
                      "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

No doubt about it. It's getting better. The science is probably still very dodgy but at least the conspiracy is showing some legs. Whatever else happens, the father/son dynamic keeps me going back for more. I would love to find out what the wayfaring Peter's been up to all these years.

Mr Jones is fascinating albeit creepy character.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Safe was a good episode. It build on previous shows in a great way, putting all the different pieces squatered here and there together. I prefer Equation and Meeting Mr. Jones to this episode, but its still a great one.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I love it. I got my Dad into this show now too. And all he saw was the last episode. Some of the re-runs this month will help him catch up a bit.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

does they bring out half cut seasons dvds like galactica, or do we have to wait for season one set untill summer or smth?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                does they bring out half cut seasons dvds like galactica, or do we have to wait for season one set untill summer or smth?
                                I'm sure we'll have to wait until all of Season 1 has aired to get the DVD. Which, IMO, it better. It costs less, which always works for me.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X