Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Sometime very soon, I will have to start this wonderful adventure over from the very beginning. Doing a complete re-watch will help me deal with the fact that it is actually gone.
    This sounds like an excellent idea! Maybe we can start a Fringe Re-Watch thread and discuss the episodes!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      This sounds like an excellent idea! Maybe we can start a Fringe Re-Watch thread and discuss the episodes!
      I would join in, be great to go back to the beginning when the 'Observers' were just there eating food with the hottest chilli sauce on it. I never thought then that they would turn out to be the big villains of the piece! Be good to revisit all the weird and whacky 'Fringe' events. I do miss this show, it was one of the best shows since the X-Files for me that dealt with strange phenomena and had great strong characters who added so much to it.

Now, all I have to do is eventually unearth the DVD's from the boxes that surround me in our new home we moved into yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        I would join in, be great to go back to the beginning when the 'Observers' were just there eating food with the hottest chilli sauce on it. I never thought then that they would turn out to be the big villains of the piece! Be good to revisit all the weird and whacky 'Fringe' events. I do miss this show, it was one of the best shows since the X-Files for me that dealt with strange phenomena and had great strong characters who added so much to it.

Now, all I have to do is eventually unearth the DVD's from the boxes that surround me in our new home we moved into yesterday!
        Excellent. Maybe we can coordinate it this summer.
        sigpic

Comment

I would certainly be willing to give that a go.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

you are talking about a fringe re-watch ? I wanted to do one next year or in two years because I am currently busy with a Whedon Re-Watch ( that means Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse ) and with all the current shows one it is impossible for me to do a second re-watch this year but I hope you guys will have fun with it !
            sigpic

Comment

I was also thinking of doing a Fringe Re-watch next year
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I would like to try and do a full re-watch at some point, for sure.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

As would I. I don't know if I'm gonna wait until next year though...
                  sigpic

Comment

As would I. I don't know if I'm gonna wait until next year though...
                    I would love to start one soon, but family life and work are killing me right now. I don't even get to come on GW as much as I used to.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would love to start one soon, but family life and work are killing me right now. I don't even get to come on GW as much as I used to.
                      I hear ya. I'm a teacher...and my school district has a new superintendent. He's a super micro-manager and has made some enemies in the district. We're constantly having meetings and professional development after work. In addition to that, I'm working on my doctorate. So, I have to get my work done for that. I cherish my free time when I have it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hear ya. I'm a teacher...and my school district has a new superintendent. He's a super micro-manager and has made some enemies in the district. We're constantly having meetings and professional development after work. In addition to that, I'm working on my doctorate. So, I have to get my work done for that. I cherish my free time when I have it.
                        Boy do I understand that.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Boy do I understand that.
                          I was going to start a Fringe re-watch over the four day Easter weekend, but that didn't happen!
                          sigpic

Comment

I was going to start a Fringe re-watch over the four day Easter weekend, but that didn't happen!
                            Other things always seem to come up. I sure understand that.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally started watching Season 5
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                                Finally started watching Season 5
                                You'll have to let us know what you think. I enjoyed the final season...even though it was short.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X