Bitter sweet
    Indeed it is.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh, man! I'm looking forward to seeing this show on Science Channel and getting into it! Sad to find out that it's being cancelled.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Oh, man! I'm looking forward to seeing this show on Science Channel and getting into it! Sad to find out that it's being cancelled.
        At least they knew ahead of time, and are able to write an actual ending to this amazing show.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My wife and I can't wait for the next new episode.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            My wife and I can't wait for the next new episode.
            I'm glad that there is another episode on Friday but that means less an less episodes from this awesome show. I thought about and after while, I'm more positive now of season four and season five, in my eyes each season had something special. I will truly miss this show, it will suck when the finale will air knowing that it is really the end.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, when this show it actually over, it will suck big time. For now though, we should just try and enjoy each episode that is left as much as possible.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This past Friday's episode, "Black Blotter", was definitely different. It was a crazy episode, but also one that moved along the story of this season quite nicely. I don't know what to think of that ending though. Doesn't look good.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  This past Friday's episode, "Black Blotter", was definitely different. It was a crazy episode, but also one that moved along the story of this season quite nicely. I don't know what to think of that ending though. Doesn't look good.
                  No it doesn't, but I'm certain then finale will be somewhat a happy ending...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    No it doesn't, but I'm certain then finale will be somewhat a happy ending...
                    That would be nice.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

As DigiFluid has already mentioned the series finale is set for the 18th January.
                      And here in the UK we get to see it at the same time as our friends stateside. As Sky1 HD is showing it during the early hours of Saturday morning. My Sky+ box has been set to record the last episodes.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

A very fitting end to a magnificent series. Thank you to everyone involved in the making of Fringe for making this a wonderful five seasons full of wonder and adventure.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This is one show, that I started to watch it when it first aired - I watched most of the other shows like Stargate, Supernatural or Castle on DVD or later on, so this is really unique that I was there since the beginning, I will really miss Fringe and I hope we get some kind of continuation like comics or even a movie would be awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sometime very soon, I will have to start this wonderful adventure over from the very beginning. Doing a complete re-watch will help me deal with the fact that it is actually gone.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Still havent seen the fifth season yet, waiting for Australia to air but they are being slack
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                                Still havent seen the fifth season yet, waiting for Australia to air but they are being slack
                                Wow, that sucks. I really do hope you get to see it soon. And I hope you end up enjoying the final ride as much as my wife and I did.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X