No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRINGE was voted as TV's Favorite Drama in TV Guide Magazine's Fan Favorites Awards

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      FRINGE was voted as TV's Favorite Drama in TV Guide Magazine's Fan Favorites Awards
      Awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        Really? Very nice.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Really? Very nice.
          sigpic

Comment

This is my Fringe montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIMRUMWEFdE

Comment

I have read, that they prepared wether they get renewed or not. They shot some additional scenes ( most likely a cliffhanger if it's renewed ). I hope really that we get a last season, although I have barley seen season four I love Fringe and I would be sad if it could end its stories properly, if they canceled I hope that we get to see at least a two hour special finale... but still, a last season would be better!
              sigpic

Comment

More blurbs....

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                4.19 "Letters of Transit"
                Spoiler:
                A jump ahead to the year 2036 finds the Fringe team and the Observers as participants in an epic battle. (TV Guide)
                4.20 "Worlds Apart"
                Spoiler:
                The Fringe teams from both worlds are united by a common cause; new developments are linked to the children from the Cortexiphan experiments. (TV Guide)

Also, per what Sp!der said:

'Fringe' cast shot two season finale endings -- the wrap up and the cliffhanger

Though the future of "Fringe" still hangs in the balance over at FOX, the writers, like the fans, aren't quite ready to give up the hope of a Season 5. Zap2it spoke with series star Lance Reddick at Warner Bros.' Television Out of the Box exhibit at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills this week, and he filled us in on a little secret: There are two potential endings.

As Joshua Jackson and John Noble told us, the Season 4 finale will answer fans' major questions, giving some closure to the story that we've seen thus far. We'll be satisfied by where a lot of the key relationships wind up -- particularly for Peter, Olivia, and Walter.

There is still a chance that FOX will greenlight a Season 5, and it's looking likely that "Fringe" may get a 13-episode final season to give fans a chance to say goodbye. If this is the case, the "Fringe" team has you covered for one crazy cliffhanger finale, because the cast shot an additional finale ending that will be used if it looks like Season 5 is happening.

"Something happens at the very, very end of the season finale," says Reddick. "It may or may not stay; I don't know. It could open up an entire new season."

If FOX does cancel the series (or put it on hiatus forever), then those additional scenes may hit the cutting room floor so that the season finale will serve well as a series finale. "It could be a cliffhanger, but the thing that's beautiful about the way that the season ends is that it seems to answer almost all the questions that started in Season 1... except for that one story," Reddick says.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sounds like some good stuff for the Season 4 DVD

Comment

These final four episodes of the season are going to be so amazing. I just know it.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think they will get another 13 episodes just to make more money in syndication. Seems more people DVR this show then watch it live which hurts it.

Comment

Dont know how accurate this is.
                        sigpic

Comment

We've seen the exact same story elsewhere, so at the very least it appears to be common rumour. Which is also not "exclusive" news as that site says
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I've seen articles like this and usually they come through (there are some times where they won't like the Wonder Woman NBC pilot.) The best we can do is 50/50 but I'm really hoping for a 5th season; I really hope the news is true.
                            Back from the grave.

Comment

A fifth and final season would at least allow TPTB to properly wrap things up, without that rushed feeling.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                A fifth and final season would at least allow TPTB to properly wrap things up, without that rushed feeling.
                                They filmed season 4 under the assumption it could be the final season. They even filmed 2 separate finales for season 4, one a season finale and one a series finale. So although I hope we get a 5th season it is good to know we won't be left with a cliffhanger.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X