No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it seems the remaining episode titles have been announced...

4.17 "Everything in Its Right Place" (April 6)
    4.18 "The Consultant" (April 13)
    4.19 "Letters of Transit" (April 20)
    4.20 "Worlds Apart" (April 27)
    4.21 "Endgame: Part 1" (May 4)
    4.22 "Endgame: Part 2" (May 11)
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 31 March 2012, 09:24 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Some upcoming episode blurbs....

4.17 "Everything in Its Right Place"
      Spoiler:
      Lincoln goes to the alternate universe to help Fauxlivia and his own doppelganger hunt for a vigilante who may be linked to the shape-shifters. (TV Guide)

On the other side, Lincoln joins forces with his alternate and Bolivia as they look for a vigilante with a connection to the shapeshifters. (Zap2It)

4.18 "The Consultant"
      Spoiler:
      Walter goes to the alternate universe to help with the probe of a Fringe event that affects both worlds. Meanwhile, David Robert Jones makes his next target known. (TV Guide)
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

David Robert Jones better be dead by the time this Season is over. If Fringe gets renewed for a final Season. I do not want him using up any screen time

Comment

4x19: ''Letters of Transit'' - Future timeline episode
          4x20: ''Worlds Apart''
          4x21: ''Endgame, Part 1''
          2x22: ''Endgame, Part 2''

Comment

Ahem, 3 posts up

Comment

The remaining episodes this season should really be something special.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know this isn't exactly the place for this, but last weeks episode jumped an impressive 33% from that scary 0.9 to a much less scary (but still low) 1.2! Even maskedscheduler seemed pleased

Comment

Yeah....I posted that in the Season 4 Ratings thread

You and I seem to be competing for who can post that info fastest

Comment

Decent increase on that episode. It is still such a shame more people aren't watching this show. They really don't know what they are missing.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Decent increase on that episode. It is still such a shame more people aren't watching this show. They really don't know what they are missing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fox announced the renewal of some shows today. Looks like the process has started so we should be finding out soon the fate of Fringe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                          Fox announced the renewal of some shows today. Looks like the process has started so we should be finding out soon the fate of Fringe.
                          Excellent! I can't wait to hear something on Fringe & Alcatraz.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully good news....

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Hopefully good news....
                              My fingers are definitely crossed. Please give us our final season.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Some upcoming episode blurbs....

4.18 "The Consultant"
                                Spoiler:
                                Walter goes to the alternate universe to help with the probe of a Fringe event that affects both worlds. Meanwhile, David Robert Jones makes his next target known. (TV Guide)
                                4.19 "Letters of Transit"
                                Spoiler:
                                A jump ahead to the year 2036 finds the Fringe team and the Observers as participants in an epic battle. (TV Guide)

Comment

Working...
                                X