Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Agreed! That's one aspect that I've really enjoyed about the show's evolution. Glad to see it'll remain a part of the show's "language"
    I was a little unsure back when they first started doing it. But now, I look forward to seeing events on both sides.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I was a little unsure back when they first started doing it. But now, I look forward to seeing events on both sides.
      As usual...I concur
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        As usual...I concur
        Great minds think alike.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Season 4 premiers Friday, Sept. 23

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-dates/96394/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Woo-hoo! Fringey Awesomeness is on its way!
            sigpic

Comment

Confused by Fringe? Don't be. Season 4 will be 'like a new pilot'

The season finale of Fringe flipped the script on everything we thought we knew about the show. Certain people came together, others disappeared, and we were left with one hell of a cliffhanger. And according to the show's producers, next season will bring even more changes.

Fringe producers Jeff Pinkner and Joel H. Wyman recently spilled the beans about what we can expect from season four. "Without revealing anything, we have some really—we have some things we're very excited about. We're bringing back some characters who were among our favorites," Pinkner shared.

From that statement alone we already know who one of the favorites is—Agent Lincoln Lee! It was confirmed shortly after the finale that he was coming back as a series regular. Aside from him, we think Charlie definitely has a shot at returning. There's a lot of potential characters that can be used from both sides.

And if you've always wanted to watch the show but felt like you were too late, you're in luck! Pinkner and Wyman have devised a plan to rope you in without making you feel dumb or confused.

"We've had a lot of people say 'We love the promos; we want to figure out time to watch', but not everyone has time to sit down and watch [three full] seasons, so we tried to make this [fourth] season like a new pilot. We did that a little bit last season, too, but it will just be an entry point for people to come in who haven't seen everything."

How do you feel about that? With a certain someone being wiped from the face of the earth, we definitely understand the concept of a new beginning. Plus, with the joining of the two universes, they have to find some way to start over and make everything mesh.

Even though the producers and writers have a huge job on their hands, they don't feel intimidated or pressured by fans. Pinkner said, "I truly believe they're going to love [the resolution from the season finale], and they'll understand it. We have smart fans. They won't be disappointed."

Source: Blastr
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'd like to see more of Lee & Charlie. I definitely want to see more of (and understand more about) the Observers. Perhaps more of the Cortexephan kids who bit the big one wouldn't go amiss. Any word on what, if anything, we can expect of Peter in the next Season?
                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                  I'd like to see more of Lee & Charlie. I definitely want to see more of (and understand more about) the Observers. Perhaps more of the Cortexephan kids who bit the big one wouldn't go amiss. Any word on what, if anything, we can expect of Peter in the next Season?
                  I've read several times that we will see more of the Observers...we'll have to see if that comes to be.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've read several times that we will see more of the Observers...we'll have to see if that comes to be.
                    I really hope that is the case. We deserve more answers about them at this point, especially with all that has gone on.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I really hope that is the case. We deserve more answers about them at this point, especially with all that has gone on.
                      I couldn't agree more!
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeedy, especially since at this point any theories about them being the First People are either blow out of the water or need major revamping. I'd love another episode focussing on them but heck, I'd settle for just some more eery conversations / quotes and tipping a pot of pepper and half a ton of jalapenos on a burger
                        "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                          Indeedy, especially since at this point any theories about them being the First People are either blow out of the water or need major revamping. I'd love another episode focussing on them but heck, I'd settle for just some more eery conversations / quotes and tipping a pot of pepper and half a ton of jalapenos on a burger
                          Watching them eat makes my mouth burn...lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Watching them eat makes my mouth burn...lol
                            Makes my stomach go nuts too.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://trekmovie.com/2011/06/26/sci-...ng-skies-more/

In related news, star Anna Torv told TV & Satellite Week that the series finale has already been written:

"I’ve been told the ultimate final episode has been written," she said. "[The writers] know where they want us to go, but they don’t know yet when we will get there."

Granted, this doesn’t mean season four will be the show’s last, just that the producers have worked out how the series will end, in fact the producers have previously revealed that they have a seven-year plan for the show. Torv also noted that the plans for the show’s series finale "could still change". "Fringe" returns Friday, September 23.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really like the fact that they know how they want things to end up. No matter how long this show does go on, at least we know we will get some form of ending that lines up with how they wanted things to end. Hopefully, anyways.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X