No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To help pass the last week of this mini-hellatus, Fringebloggers.com is going to post a series of predictions and theories about the finale of S3. You can find the first post at http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe...-i/#more-29562. Spoiler free if you're up-to-date with the aired episodes, and no mentions of spoilers allowed in the comments either.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Interesting predictions thus far. No matter what, I just know this season finale is going to be something special.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Interesting predictions thus far. No matter what, I just know this season finale is going to be something special.
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure where to post this, and it may be overkill to start a new thread. But I just spotted Seth Gable ('Lincoln Lee') in the S1 ep 'The Big Picture'of The Closer. He played a serial killer and illegitimate son of a Russian mobster. Couldn't find a screen cap, but he looked something like this: http://static.blogo.it/blogapuntate/...SethGabel1.JPG

sigpic

Comment

I have really come to like him as Lincoln.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have really come to like him as Lincoln.
              And to think that he was only meant to be in a couple of eps at first... I'm glad too that they kept him around.

Spoiler TV started a 'Facebook Show League' where you can vote for your favorite show by 'liking' it. Fringe is currently at no. 1 with 551 votes, followed by Supernatural with 522. I don't use FB myself (still happy to see that my two faves are leading the poll!), but if you wanna cast your vote, here's the link: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/spo...gue-table.html

sigpic

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited about the new episode tomorrow night. Bring it on.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited about the new episode tomorrow night. Bring it on.
                  I'm excited about it too...just hope the good 'ole DVR works. I'm at a convention (yes...I'm sitting in the convention right now) in NYC. You can tell I'm really interested in my presenter!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I'm excited about it too...just hope the good 'ole DVR works. I'm at a convention (yes...I'm sitting in the convention right now) in NYC. You can tell I'm really interested in my presenter!
                    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm gonna miss the next two episodes after this, and Spn as well. I'll probably pull an all-nighter to catch up once I'm back online!

sigpic

Comment

Great episode last night. Strange, but great.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, tonight was something special. Amazing episode.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just realised the actor that plays Walter was Denethor in LOTR.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            I just realised the actor that plays Walter was Denethor in LOTR.
                            Oh Ukko

EP Jeff Pinker on the rest of the season and where the show is headed:
                            A couple of minor spoilers and a non-specific larger one
                            Spoiler:
                            Somebody who we all love deeply will die
                            We’re not introducing a third world. There’s our world, and then there’s the world that Peter was taken from as a baby. … And we still have plenty of story to tell just in those two worlds. And maybe at some point in the future there will be a third world, but not yet.
                            In the last three episodes we’re always trying to finish the season off with opening a brand-new chapter for next season, and put the show in a new context for our viewers. So we can tell you that we’ve tried to achieve that this year as well.

"Hopefully it will be wholly unexpected and also re-contextualize the story of season three in a really cool way, and be fun and entertaining and mind-blowing.
                            And, he says, the two universes will remain an integral part of the series:
                            It’s not going to end. That’s our plan to go forward. Traveling back and forth between the universes is the language of the series now.
                            http://trekmovie.com/2011/04/23/sci-...er-woman-more/
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              EP Jeff Pinker on the rest of the season and where the show is headed:
                              A couple of minor spoilers and a non-specific larger one
                              Spoiler:

And, he says, the two universes will remain an integral part of the series:

http://trekmovie.com/2011/04/23/sci-...er-woman-more/
                              I really like that last little spoiler. Makes this fan smile.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Agreed! That's one aspect that I've really enjoyed about the show's evolution. Glad to see it'll remain a part of the show's "language"
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X