No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"6 Months Later" was thought to be the title of last week's episode, until it was announced that it would be called "Subject 13". Whether that was simply a re-titling, or if "6 Months Later" is the title of another episode is as yet unclear.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      "6 Months Later" was thought to be the title of last week's episode, until it was announced that it would be called "Subject 13". Whether that was simply a re-titling, or if "6 Months Later" is the title of another episode is as yet unclear.
      If it was a re-titling, I would have preferred "6 Months Later".
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No episode this weekend huh? Any reason why not? I would have liked six month later as well. Would have been more fitting. Nevertheless a great episode !!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          No episode this weekend huh? Any reason why not? I would have liked six month later as well. Would have been more fitting. Nevertheless a great episode !!
          Nope...none this week...but it'll be back next week!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            At least it's not a long break.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
              At least it's not a long break.
              Very true...and a good way to look at things
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Thankfully!
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Personally, I like it that with Fringe skipping this week and Supernatural taking a four week break after that my two favorite shows won't have to go up against each other. It should help both their ratings too, since there seems to be a lot of people watching both - which should help with getting them renewed.

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Personally, I like it that with Fringe skipping this week and Supernatural taking a four week break after that my two favorite shows won't have to go up against each other. It should help both their ratings too, since there seems to be a lot of people watching both - which should help with getting them renewed.
                    I don't know but the ratings of Supernatural this week (March 4) without Fringe was steady with the week before (Feb 25) (read: there was no increase) at 1.0 demo.
                    Last edited by Commander Zelix; 06 March 2011, 03:27 AM.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Hopeig for good numbers this week, at lest up to 1.8 or 1.7 if not a 1.9.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                        Hopeig for good numbers this week, at lest up to 1.8 or 1.7 if not a 1.9.
                        That would certainly be nice.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm hoping it will have a positive effect on the show as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am counting the days. Bring on Friday already.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Another FYI, episode 3.18 (Mar 25) is showing on Zap2It as being titled "Bloodline".
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Another FYI, episode 3.18 (Mar 25) is showing on Zap2It as being titled "Bloodline".
                                Ooh, I like the sound and the implications of that.

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X