Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I hope so...people said it would have a rough go of it once Supernatural came back.
    They are two really good shows. It is a tough choice even for me each week.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anna Torv nominated for a 2011 Saturn Award in Best Actress in Television category.
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
        Anna Torv nominated for a 2011 Saturn Award in Best Actress in Television category.
        Good for her. I really hope she wins it.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

She's done a great job this season playing both Olivias. It would be great to see her win it.
          sigpic

Comment

Zap2It is reporting that episode 3.17 will be titled "Stowaway".

Upcoming schedule:

Feb 25 -- 3.15 "Subject 13"
            Mar 11 -- 3.16 "Os"
            Mar 18 -- 3.17 "Stowaway"

Poo, so there's a couple weeks break after tonight That can't be good for the ratings
            Last edited by DigiFluid; 25 February 2011, 04:25 PM. Reason: tag fix
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Leonard Nimoy Confirms Return to Fringe

Star Trek’s original Spock is coming back out of retirement one more time for JJ Abrams. Leonard Nimoy has confirmed that he will be returning to the Fox sci-fi show Fringe, reprising his role as William Bell.

When Leonard Nimoy appeared as William Bell in last May’s season finale for Fringe (the sci-fi show created by the Star Trek team of JJ Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman) he had said it would be his last job as an actor. However, it appears he has a bit more work to do. This afternoon Nimoy confirmed (via Twitter) earlier reports that he would be returning to the show, saying "Coming to Fringe. William’s bell rings soon. LLAP".

No word yet on when Nimoy will appear but a good bet would be for the season finale. Following tonight’s episode there are just seven more episodes left in the third season, most of which have already been shot. Nimoy has previously appeared as William Bell in seven episodes of the series (including a couple times just by voice).

http://trekmovie.com/2011/02/25/leon...urn-to-fringe/
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Zap2It is reporting that episode 3.17 will be titled "Stowaway".

Upcoming schedule:

Feb 25 -- 3.15 "Subject 13"
                Mar 11 -- 3.16 "Os"
                Mar 18 -- 3.17 "Stowaway"

Poo, so there's a couple weeks break after tonight That can't be good for the ratings
                I saw that...I wonder why we're having the breaks?
                sigpic

Comment

Most shows are having breaks soon

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                    Most shows are having breaks soon
                    Breaks suck.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Breaks suck.
                      On the other hand, the summer break will be shorter.

PS: Do you see that glass one quarter full just over there?
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        On the other hand, the summer break will be shorter.

PS: Do you see that glass one quarter full just over there?
                        sigpic

Comment

So I'm guessing 3x18 is ''6 Months Later''?

Comment

Scratch that, episode eighteen is titled 3x18: ''Bloodline''

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/frin...ide/EP01059103

Which makes me think ''6 Months Later'' will be either the season finale or towards the end of the Season.

Comment

I am really going to miss Fringe tomorrow night.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                                So I'm guessing 3x18 is ''6 Months Later''?
                                I thought the episode last week was 6 months later? I could've sworn that I saw "six months later" appear on the screen...as in six months after Walter abducted Peter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X