Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i liked the pilot great to see john noble. i'll cont. watching tomorrow.
    I am glad to hear that you liked the pilot. If you like John Noble, you haven't seen anything yet.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I am glad to hear that you liked the pilot. If you like John Noble, you haven't seen anything yet.
      good he's one of the big reasons i wanted to watch the show.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        good he's one of the big reasons i wanted to watch the show.
        Joshua Jackson really amazed me too. I never really cared for him in the past, but he really brought something special to the character of Peter Bishop. Also, Anna Torv really came out of nowhere. A great actress IMO. I love so much of this cast. They all have great chemistry with each other.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I see Fringe's DVR ratings have been giving a boost of over 3 million extra viewers.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/rati...inge-gain-big/

It's a shame these ratings likely don't contribute to advertising revenue and hence the show's fate.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
            I see Fringe's DVR ratings have been giving a boost of over 3 million extra viewers.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/rati...inge-gain-big/

It's a shame these ratings likely don't contribute to advertising revenue and hence the show's fate.
            With the quality of the episodes and storylines in Season 3. Let's hope more and more people anticipate the show and decide to watch it live. Since it's an increase of DVR numbers (by 44%), it seems more people are getting interested or re-interested in the show.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

This season really has been something special thus far. I really hope that continues.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Man it sucks we have to wait until November 4th for the next episode... Fringe was on a roll too!

DAMN YOU FOX! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Man it sucks we have to wait until November 4th for the next episode... Fringe was on a roll too!

It's alright. The wait will definitely be worth it.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Of course there's the break in the season when all the tension is building up!!! Grrrrr!

Comment

On the other hand. THANK YOU FOX FOR FRINGE. MAY GOD GIVE YOU A NICE PLACE IN HEAVEN!!
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        On the other hand. THANK YOU FOX FOR FRINGE. MAY GOD GIVE YOU A NICE PLACE IN HEAVEN!!
                        Especially if you grant it a fourth season.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Especially if you grant it a fourth season.
                          WOO-HOO! That would be awesome if they got a fourth season...and a fifth...and a sixth...you get the idea.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            WOO-HOO! That would be awesome if they got a fourth season...and a fifth...and a sixth...you get the idea.
                            I'll settle for one more season. For now, anyways.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah why is that. Is it because of Halloween?
                              sigpic

Comment

Joshua Jackson really amazed me too. I never really cared for him in the past, but he really brought something special to the character of Peter Bishop. Also, Anna Torv really came out of nowhere. A great actress IMO. I love so much of this cast. They all have great chemistry with each other.
                                Don't forget Astro...I mean Asterisks...ummm...Astrid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X