Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I really hope we hear some official word soon on whether or not this great show will get a 3rd season.
    I know...I hate waiting to hear if a show is gonna get renewed more than I hate waiting for a show to come back from hiatus.
    sigpic

Comment

hows fringe progressing? still awesome as usual? cannot wait to purchase the dvd in september!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        hows fringe progressing? still awesome as usual? cannot wait to purchase the dvd in september!
        Its on hiatus right now...but was still awesome before hiatus!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Its on hiatus right now...but was still awesome before hiatus!
          Indeed it was! The story is moving along quite nicely.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This has probably already been posted in another thread, but

Fringe has been renewed for a third season.

EDIT: Ah yes, I see it has gotten its own thread already. Anyway - glad to hear of the renewal. Earlier JJAbrams was saying they needed to set an endpoint for the show like Lost - maybe they worked something out with FOX?
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              This has probably already been posted in another thread, but

Fringe has been renewed for a third season.

EDIT: Ah yes, I see it has gotten its own thread already. Anyway - glad to hear of the renewal. Earlier JJAbrams was saying they needed to set an endpoint for the show like Lost - maybe they worked something out with FOX?
              Well, I saw it here first! Woo-hoo! I'm excited!
              sigpic

Comment

Question: If you had to sell fringe as a show to someone who's never seen it, what would you say to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Question: If you had to sell fringe as a show to someone who's never seen it, what would you say to them?
                  I'd say that if they were a fan of X-Files that they would most likely enjoy Fringe.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would say - If you like smart storytelling, strong characters, and a show that doesn't take itself too seriously, Fringe is definitely worth checking out.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would have a big Warning sign: not for the faint of heart.

Otherwise, it's smart, characters you can get attached to, hilarious, and lots of suspense and intrigue.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                        I would have a big Warning sign: not for the faint of heart.

Otherwise, it's smart, characters you can get attached to, hilarious, and lots of suspense and intrigue.
                        what does "not for the faint of heart" mean? sorry... english is only my secondary language.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          what does "not for the faint of heart" mean? sorry... english is only my secondary language.
                          Its sort of like saying for brave people only.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm really debating whether to check this show out or not (hence my previous question)

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              I'm really debating whether to check this show out or not (hence my previous question)
                              I've been impressed with Fringe since its start. The characters are easy to relate to. Story lines are excellent. Episodes always leave me waiting in antcipation of the next episode. I think you'd enjoy it. And I think you'll love some of the dialog from Walter!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                I've been impressed with Fringe since its start. The characters are easy to relate to. Story lines are excellent. Episodes always leave me waiting in antcipation of the next episode. I think you'd enjoy it. And I think you'll love some of the dialog from Walter!
                                I did watch a random episode the other week. It was rather interesting, even tho i was some what confused as to what was going on. But things i read about it kinda remind me of the x-files, which i have bad memories of, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X