Remainder of season stuff, c/o Zap2It and Ausiello:

Mar 25 -- 3.18 "Bloodline"
    Apr 15 -- 3.19 "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide"
    Apr 22 -- 3.20
    Apr 29 -- 3.21 "The Last Sam Weiss"
    May 6 -- 3.22 "The Day We Died"

Another couple weeks break, that'll be great for ratings
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 23 March 2011, 06:43 PM. Reason: typo
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Are they s******* us? HOW can they make us wait for MAY to see the finale? I do not get it....seriously, they are.... hmpf... I am quite.... angry. I hoped to see the finale in the middle april... "The Day we Died"...does not sound good....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        Are they s******* us? HOW can they make us wait for MAY to see the finale? I do not get it....seriously, they are.... hmpf... I am quite.... angry. I hoped to see the finale in the middle april... "The Day we Died"...does not sound good....
        Dude...chill...April 15, 22, 29, and May 6th are four consective weeks of Fringe. They're only taking two weeks off...so its not a big deal.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Dude...chill...April 15, 22, 29, and May 6th are four consective weeks of Fringe. They're only taking two weeks off...so its not a big deal.
          I have a feeling that the rest of this season is going to be so freaking good. I can't wait to see how things play out.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I have a feeling that the rest of this season is going to be so freaking good. I can't wait to see how things play out.
            I have the same feeling! I think its gonne be some Fringey awesomeness!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm very excited. Especially for what sounds like it'll be a Sam Weiss-centric episode. I always liked him when he was in Season 2, but I'm especially excited after the big (but maddeningly unrevealing) reveal about him a few episodes back!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

You guys think the observers will be back?.... I kinda miss them this season..
                sigpic

Comment

They're never gone. September is in every single episode of the series, it's just that they only come to the forefront of the story every so often. I'm sure we'll see another episode like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    They're never gone. September is in every single episode of the series, it's just that they only come to the forefront of the story every so often. I'm sure we'll see another episode like that.
                    Yuppers...they're always there. Just gotta look to find 'em.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup. It's like playing Where's Waldo while watching TV

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        You guys think the observers will be back?.... I kinda miss them this season..
                        Well, they were featured quite prominently in Firefly.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

And we'll learn more about them in..... SEASON 4! God feels good to say that now that it has been picked up!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                            And we'll learn more about them in..... SEASON 4! God feels good to say that now that it has been picked up!
                            Where did you read that there will be a season 4? Has there been an official announcement that I missed?
                            sigpic

Comment

To quote a Tweet by TV writer/executive-producer Damon Lindelof, “In an alternate universe, FRINGE was just cancelled. In this one, however, SEASON FOUR, baby!” He’s not joking, either! If you’re a Fringe fan, you’ll be happy to know that word on the Twitter is, Fox is keeping the series around.

Source: Cinema Blend
                              sigpic

Comment

Tonight's episode was another really good one. This season has really been spectacular thus far. I am so thankful that FOX decided to renew Fringe for a fourth season. This show continues to get better and better.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X