Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I like that there's so much room for speculation... anyone got any cool theories - especially about the observers?
    What do folks here think of the idea (or should I call it an accusation?) that Fringe is a modern re-take on The X Files?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

    Comment


      Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I hope that spell works on FOX. I really want another season of this great show.
      As do I.

      Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I like that there's so much room for speculation... anyone got any cool theories - especially about the observers?
      What do folks here think of the idea (or should I call it an accusation?) that Fringe is a modern re-take on The X Files?
      I don't know...they are quite interesting. Unfortunately, at least for the time being, it seems that the show has dropped the Observers this season. They're focusing more on the "over there" and "over here" stuff.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I don't know...they are quite interesting. Unfortunately, at least for the time being, it seems that the show has dropped the Observers this season. They're focusing more on the "over there" and "over here" stuff.
        Are you guys on season 3 now? Season 2 is certainly getting deeper into the alternate universe stuff, which of course, I love.
        I got the impression the Observers were neautral as far as gthe alternate universes - they observe in both (all) universes?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

        Comment


          Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Are you guys on season 3 now? Season 2 is certainly getting deeper into the alternate universe stuff, which of course, I love.
          I got the impression the Observers were neautral as far as gthe alternate universes - they observe in both (all) universes?
          Yes...we're on season 3...about 1/2 way through season 3 to be exact.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Sky TV in the UK is re-running S2 just now, so hopefully by the time it finishes they'll run S3... either that or I may have to try to buy S3 on DVD. I;m completely hooked
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

            Comment


              Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Sky TV in the UK is re-running S2 just now, so hopefully by the time it finishes they'll run S3... either that or I may have to try to buy S3 on DVD. I;m completely hooked
              LOL...as am I. I was hoping to get season 1 last year for Christmas...but I got it this year for my b-day. And I'm hoping season 2 will come for Christmas this year!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                LOL...as am I. I was hoping to get season 1 last year for Christmas...but I got it this year for my b-day. And I'm hoping season 2 will come for Christmas this year!
                I may have to ask for S1 and 2 for xmas and b'day!

                It;s one of those shows you can watch over and over and still find somehting new... so many layers
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  I may have to ask for S1 and 2 for xmas and b'day!

                  It;s one of those shows you can watch over and over and still find somehting new... so many layers
                  Oh...I definately agree with ya there!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    I may have to ask for S1 and 2 for xmas and b'day!

                    It;s one of those shows you can watch over and over and still find somehting new... so many layers
                    That is very true. Fringe very quickly became one of my all-time favorite shows.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

                    Comment


                      I seriously doubt this'll be the last Season. 4million isn't that bad, is it?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                        I seriously doubt this'll be the last Season. 4million isn't that bad, is it?
                        I agree...4 million viewers isn't bad at all...I've heard of shows with less getting renewed.
                        Last edited by LtColCarter; 18 November 2010, 08:04 AM. Reason: correction...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          If this show doesn't get renewed, what little faith I have left in television will be lost.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

                          Comment


                            Can Fringe live off of 4m viewers? What are FOX looking for in terms of renewels? I seriously hope FOX are telling the truth when they say that they are behind the series and give it a 4th. Is it true the TPTB only planned at lest three seasons for the show?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                              Can Fringe live off of 4m viewers? What are FOX looking for in terms of renewels? I seriously hope FOX are telling the truth when they say that they are behind the series and give it a 4th. Is it true the TPTB only planned at lest three seasons for the show?
                              I don't know...I've never heard that TPTB only planned to give the show three seasons.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                So tonight is supposedly the episode when Olivia goes home

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X