Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Fringe - Set Photos - 1st July

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-1st-july.html

Comment

Fringe - **** **** to Guest

Spoiler:
          Fringe - Luke Goss to Guest

Luke will be a guest star on the season 2 premiere of Fringe, directed by Akiva Goldsman. The Warner Bros. TV produced series, from JJ Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, stars Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson. The show premieres Thursday September 17th 9/8c

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-to-guest.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Fringe - **** **** to Guest

Spoiler:
            Fringe - Luke Goss to Guest

Luke will be a guest star on the season 2 premiere of Fringe, directed by Akiva Goldsman. The Warner Bros. TV produced series, from JJ Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, stars Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson. The show premieres Thursday September 17th 9/8c

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...-to-guest.html
            Oh no! That's too long to wait for the show to premiere!
            sigpic

Comment

I watched the pilot and the second episode at my friends house, and I gotta say that I didn't like it at all. Something just felt "off" about it. JJ has done some good work before, but this wasn't one of them. I thought the seasons 1-3 of "Alias" were great, season 4 was good, but season 5 was awful, just awful. "Fringe" reminds me of season 5 of "Alias", so thanks, but no thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                I watched the pilot and the second episode at my friends house, and I gotta say that I didn't like it at all. Something just felt "off" about it. JJ has done some good work before, but this wasn't one of them. I thought the seasons 1-3 of "Alias" were great, season 4 was good, but season 5 was awful, just awful. "Fringe" reminds me of season 5 of "Alias", so thanks, but no thanks.
                {mod snip} You're the first person I've every heard say that they flat out dislike fringe. Anyhoo...its an awesome show...and we're thankful for a second season!
                Last edited by KatG; 07 July 2009, 03:45 AM. Reason: probably joking but could be seen as insulting
                sigpic

Comment

Apparently not for everybody. But really, what is? So, who cares? At least we like it.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                    It took me about 5-6 episodes in to really get into the show, but it was well worth it. I just kept trying to remember that X-Files started off sort of slow too, and look how that turned out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Apparently not for everybody. But really, what is? So, who cares? At least we like it.
                      You're right...who cares! I love how the moderator "snipped" what I said. I've been "joked" and insulted far worse than what I orginially posted...and got no protection or snipped comments from the mods.

Anyhoo...one person out of all of the positive comments...not to sabby!
                      sigpic

Comment

Fringe is easily, at least IMO, one of the Top 5 shows around right now.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe is easily, at least IMO, one of the Top 5 shows around right now.
                          I agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

I really wonder what is in store for us this season?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really wonder what is in store for us this season?
                              IDK...but if season 1 is any indication...season 2 should be awesome!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Question: Do you have any Fringe news? Pretty please, with a cherry on top that hasn't been soaked in high fructose corn syrup? --Tyre
                                Spoiler:
                                Ausiello: I hear the opening sequence in the season premiere is going to be killer -- and I mean that literally and figuratively.

Question: Any tips about the second season of Fringe? --Lolotte
                                Spoiler:
                                Ausiello: I can confirm that Charlie (the exiting Kirk Acevedo) does in fact appear in the premiere. I can also confirm that what happens to him will blow your frakkin' mind.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...greys-etc.html

Comment

Working...
                                X