No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another interview with Anna Torv on what is forthcoming, but it contains lots of spoilers so don't read if you want to keep up some suspense:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...s-excited.html
    ---------------------
    sigpic
    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

**** you American Idol

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        **** you American Idol
        I second that. They are so lucky they didn't cut into Fringe's run-time.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This show just keeps getting better and better. Great episode. One of my favourites... horrifying and yet moving. I actually liked Olivia in this one thanks to her interaction with eye-browless boy.
          I loved the introduction of the kid... had an inkling that he was a miniature Observer. The absence of eyebrows was a dead giveaway methinks So there's more than one of them, eh?
          Walter is such a hoot! Have I said that I love him?
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Comment

Fox's Fringe is back and ratings are up. For now

After two months on hiatus, Fox's sci-fi thriller series Fringe returned with new episodes and strong ratings on Tuesday night, according to The Hollywood Reporter's Live Feed column.

Exactly how strong is difficult to say, since Fox ran American Idol (22 million viewers, 7.8 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) eight minutes over into 9 p.m., muddying the numbers for both shows.

But premliminary ratings show that Fringe (12 million, 4.7) was up 15 percent from its last episode, though that gain will be reduced, if not erased, once the nationals roll in.

Even if Fringe is flat from February, however, that's still good news for the show. Often ratings drop after such an absence, especially for newer series. Plus, its Idol lead-in wasn't as strong this time, and it had to contend with Dancing With the Stars (14.3 million, 3.3) in the hour, the site reported.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/foxs-fr...back-and-r.php

Comment

Another brilliant programming strategy from Fox.

At least the numbers were up, but just think, if they hadn't run Idol over they might have been even higher.
                sigpic

Comment

Breaking news that Leonard Nimoy is cast in Fringe as William Bell, the owner of Massive Dynamic!

Here is a link:

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/...liam-bell.html

Very exciting!
                  ---------------------
                  sigpic

Comment

I am looking at the Nielsen Fast Ratings, and right now Fringe is posting as 6.9/10 although there will likely still be further adjustment to that number. Anyways, I think that is respectable, although it was in 3rd place in its timeslot. Mentalist was first, Dancing with the Stars 2nd, Fringe 3rd, and everything else was way behind.
                    ---------------------
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you seen this already?
                      http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/...ive-fring.html
                      Scoop: 'Fringe' beaming up Spock!

Spoiler:

Apr 8, 2009, 02:21 PM | by Michael Ausiello
                      Categories: Fringe

Look at J.J. Abrams using his fancy sci-fi connections.
                      After collaborating on his upcoming Star Trek reboot, Abrams has signed Leonard Nimoy to join the cast of his Fox baby, Fringe.
                      The 78-year-old Trek icon will play William Bell, Walter Bishop's former lab partner-turned-millionaire founder of Massive Dynamic.
                      "It was a delight to work with Mr. Nimoy on Star Trek," J.J. tells me. "The idea that he will play the mysterious, much-referenced William Bell is a thrill. I know I sound like a goofy fan boy, but I can't help it: Leonard is an icon of the genre and such a wonderful actor. To have him come on board Fringe is a mind-blowing honor."
                      The character is slated to debut in next month's season finale and then return in the fall for an extended arc.
                      Reaction? Is your inner fanboy on the verge of exploding? Already salivating at the prospect of Nimoy geeking out with John Noble? Stunt value aside, do you think Nimoy is right for the part? Sound off below
                      sigpic

Comment

That's awesome news. I think it will be great.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Have you seen this already?
                          http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/...ive-fring.html
                          Scoop: 'Fringe' beaming up Spock!

Spoiler:

Apr 8, 2009, 02:21 PM | by Michael Ausiello
                          Categories: Fringe

Look at J.J. Abrams using his fancy sci-fi connections.
                          After collaborating on his upcoming Star Trek reboot, Abrams has signed Leonard Nimoy to join the cast of his Fox baby, Fringe.
                          The 78-year-old Trek icon will play William Bell, Walter Bishop's former lab partner-turned-millionaire founder of Massive Dynamic.
                          "It was a delight to work with Mr. Nimoy on Star Trek," J.J. tells me. "The idea that he will play the mysterious, much-referenced William Bell is a thrill. I know I sound like a goofy fan boy, but I can't help it: Leonard is an icon of the genre and such a wonderful actor. To have him come on board Fringe is a mind-blowing honor."
                          The character is slated to debut in next month's season finale and then return in the fall for an extended arc.
                          Reaction? Is your inner fanboy on the verge of exploding? Already salivating at the prospect of Nimoy geeking out with John Noble? Stunt value aside, do you think Nimoy is right for the part? Sound off below
                          Great choice. Inspired really.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Leonard Nimoy showing up on Fringe is like a dream come true. This is going to be amazing.

And as for last night's episode, this show continues to wow me. They really have created something special IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Leonard Nimoy showing up on Fringe is like a dream come true. This is going to be amazing.
                              i may have to tune in now
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                i may have to tune in now
                                Fringe is already an amazing show. Adding Leonard Nimoy to it is like icing on a cake.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X