No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie in Arcadia, Calif.: Please tell me Fringe's Peter and Olivia are finally going to get it on!

Spoiler:
    Joshua Jackson sure wouldn't mind it. "Peter is a shallow, vile, hedonistic, nihilistic man," he tells us. "So, if Olivia (Anna Torv) would sleep with him, I think he would." Now it's just convincing Olivia to hop in the sack. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

Ricky in Brockway, Pa.: Will Jasika Nicole ever have more screen time on Fringe?

The running joke is how many lines she'll have in an episode, but Jasika says that's about to change. "She's the only person besides Peter who is privy to all this information that's going on. They obviously couldn't just pick any old junior person to do this job because she has access to all this information that's really important. So there's a reason that she's there." Finally! Maybe next time she'll have five lines.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._textbook.html
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 24 February 2009, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Is Fox going to pick-up Fringe for a second season? Also, any juicy storylines happening in the spring? — Bryan

MICKEY: Well, ratings were steady before its American Idol-dodging hiatus, but my mole tells me that the network will wait and see how it does once it returns on April 7. Me, I'm all wait-and-see about Peter's new love interest — not yet convinced that she's the right blonde for him.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1003635.aspx

Comment

I thought they'd already been greenlit for a second season way back in the fall.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
          I thought they'd already been greenlit for a second season way back in the fall.
          they were given an order for a full first season of 22 in the fall, from a original order of 13 i think

Comment

Question: How about some Fringe scoop? I am dying here now that it isn't coming on again until April! --Garrett

Spoiler:
            Ausiello: A main character will become pregnant by the end of the season. But there's a twist.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...siello-sp.html

Comment

Oh why does AI have to be on so much! Yeah, my son is watching the Wildcard show tonight. That's 3 freaking days in one week! WTH. I want my Fringe back!

And I go EWWW to Olivia and Peter getting it on. I hope not. But then I can't stand Peter.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                Oh why does AI have to be on so much! Yeah, my son is watching the Wildcard show tonight. That's 3 freaking days in one week! WTH. I want my Fringe back!

And I go EWWW to Olivia and Peter getting it on. I hope not. But then I can't stand Peter.
                I know what you mean...I'm an AI fan...but three days is a bit much! I'm having Fringe withdrawl
                sigpic

Comment

This show better get picked up for a second season. It's quality alone should have earned it that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am so annoyed seeing that Fringe is not on again tomorrow but AI instead and that Fringe isn't coming back on til April. I see this a bad omen. Why you ask? Anytime they put a show on hold no matter how liked people forget about it as it lost it's steam moving forward.

Kinda just like Terminator getting moved to Friday nights. I have missed it last two Fridays in a row and had to download them to watch. But seeing how it's story line is going down the toilet no biggie as I won't hold my breath for a S3.

But Fringe has been really really good and should not be on hold like this it's BS. I'm getting to the point of not even watching tv anymore and just download movies and boycott the networks.

What do you guys think?

Comment

I think the problem is that Fox is just airing AI way too much. It's not necessary. In Canadian, Canadian Idol is actually canceled this year because of money even though it brings in good ratings for CTV (also airs in the summer). They also felt a break would help the show from going stale. AI also announced cutbacks and it's the charity event. So I was so surprised they are airing so much. They should've cut back on auditions (CI did that years ago) airing. There are too many 3 day weeks. And honestly it's sad that sci-fi shows like Fringe, Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse get treated the way they do. House has big following. Did it really have to be paired up with 24? SCC was in that spot in the fall and now on Fridays gets half the ratings.

Now Fringe is a show that was doing very well in ratings for FOX. So yeah, I think they may have shot themselves in the foot regarding all the AI airings and holding Fringe back until April. What show leaves for that long and is able to get all it's fans back? I hope Fringe can because being a sci-fi geek I'd rather watch that than anything else. Okay maybe fantasy.

Comment

Canadian station CBC's The National had a segment on about how Hollywood is coming back to Canada. Our dollar is down next the USA dollar so the incentive is back. Also government tax credits helps. Then I took real notice because it mentioned how New York apparently has dropped their tax credits because they say they can't afford them. Then the showed a Fringe clip and said how Fringe is now moving to Vancouver, BC! So am hoping that does mean a second season because why move all your stuff to another country if you aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          This show better get picked up for a second season. It's quality alone should have earned it that.
                          I agree 110%
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            I agree 110%
                            I knew I wasn't alone on that.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: April 7 is a long way away. Gimme some good Fringe scoop to ease the pain. Please? --Kelli

Spoiler:
                              Ausiello: "Peter's shady past will catch up with him," reveals exec producer Jeff Pinkner. "Specifically the work he was doing in Iraq at the start of the series. Those criminal doings will have direct consequences to his work on the Fringe team." Got anything else, Mr. Pinkner? "Olivia will learn more about the experiments done to her as a child with the drug Cortexiphan. She'll also meet a man who underwent the same experiments as a child -- but [he] can't control the dangerous results." Got anything else, Mr. Pinkner? [Crickets] Guess not

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...27+and+more%21

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                Question: April 7 is a long way away. Gimme some good Fringe scoop to ease the pain. Please? --Kelli

Spoiler:
                                Ausiello: "Peter's shady past will catch up with him," reveals exec producer Jeff Pinkner. "Specifically the work he was doing in Iraq at the start of the series. Those criminal doings will have direct consequences to his work on the Fringe team." Got anything else, Mr. Pinkner? "Olivia will learn more about the experiments done to her as a child with the drug Cortexiphan. She'll also meet a man who underwent the same experiments as a child -- but [he] can't control the dangerous results." Got anything else, Mr. Pinkner? [Crickets] Guess not

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...27+and+more%21
                                Thanks for the tid-bits! I can't wait 'tile show is back. :-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X