Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may post one sometime if I find a good enough pic

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

ok i just tivo firely and there a two eps comeing on two day both called serenity are they the same ep or is it a two part or did they just make a mistake? also it look like there showing last weeks ep again next week

Comment

According to Zap2it.com's tv listings (in my area at least), Scifi will be airing Serenity Part One and Part Two backtoback.

And i dont know about next week.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

NEW TRAILER!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...ity/trailer_2/

I'm happy, its got some of the best Jayne lines in it

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Just finished watching this weeks ep. O-M-G, I love this show. I just loved when Mal told Simon that Kaylee was dead, then he goes running to the sick bay, and she's fine, then the cut away to the guys all laughing at him!!! LMAO!!
            sig by PM

Comment

I love the new trailer! I like the part, "Do you want to run this ship?!" and Jayne says yes and Mal is all like, "Well.. You Cant!" Funny stuff! (I think i didn't get the whole little bit right, but still humerous. )

Comment

Thats great I also love

Zoe: Do you really think any of us are getting out of here alive?
                Jayne: Well, I might.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                  Just finished watching this weeks ep. O-M-G, I love this show. I just loved when Mal told Simon that Kaylee was dead, then he goes running to the sick bay, and she's fine, then the cut away to the guys all laughing at him!!! LMAO!!
                  I think I knew I was hooked, when Mal shot Dobson without any warning. That just made me go... wow, and I haven't looked back since

Comment

There are so many great lines in the series. Joss does the witty repartee really well. I was just watching my DVDs earlier today and I still laugh during Heart of Gold when Mal tells Mandy "Lady, you're my kind of stupid".

Although when I think about it one of (if not THE) my favorite lines in the whole series is in "Our Mrs. Reynolds" when Book is telling Mal that if he sleeps with Saffron (sp?) that he'll go to the "special hell" that's reserved for "pedophiles...and people who talk in theatres.".
                    Last edited by Shipperahoy; 29 July 2005, 07:47 PM.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

The Apple site won't let me in. B*stards. Anywhere else I can download?

Comment

You can get it here
                        http://river.cantstopthesignal.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          There are so many great lines in the series. Joss does the witty repartee really well. I was just watching my DVDs earlier today and I still laugh during Heart of Gold when Mal tells Mandy "Lady, you're my kind of stupid".
                          That's one of my favourite lines actually...
                          Joss is very very clever...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

That girl, Serenity, is a babe.

I have an attraction for tough warrior women.

Teyla
                            Serenity
                            Lara Croft
                            Vala
                            and etc.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I'm not so sure Serenity is a babe...

Are you sure your not talking about Zoe or River? Most likely River... eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                Was this your first time watching Firefly? Or were you a browncoat before?

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                                That girl, Serenity, is a babe.
                                Umm... Serenity is the ship.

Kaylee is the mechanic, Zoe is the soldier, River is the fugitive and Inara is the companion.

Comment

Working...
                                X