No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if they want the mouths to have many more words... they should do something really radical here and give each capital city a...
    PRESCREENING....
    Last edited by Easter Lily; 21 June 2005, 03:37 AM.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*sticks hand up*
      I second that motion!

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

*sticks hand up*

Carried!

Comment

Is it common for fans to re-edit a trailer? That's the first time I've seen it done. I know people sometimes re-edit films (Starwars) but I haven't heard it where they re-did the trailer.

Comment

We Browncoats are an ingenious lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              Is it common for fans to re-edit a trailer? That's the first time I've seen it done. I know people sometimes re-edit films (Starwars) but I haven't heard it where they re-did the trailer.
              If I am not mistaken, this is something that Joss actually CONDONES. Anything to get the word out...

Working on my own re-dux, but it's completely kicking my @ss. Tons o' tiny, itty bitty clips that took me the better part of an entire afternoon to rip. Tired me out and made my eyes hurt.

Gonna revisit it after seeing the BDM again on Thursday.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
              "Time for some thrilling heroics."
              "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
              "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
              "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Hi guys enjoyed reading your posts, don't really have anything to add. Although I am getting worried that Tasmanian Cinemas may not show this in all areas of the state, I would travel 45mins to see it but not 2 & half hours (that would be 5 hours on the road!), so if it isn't shown outside Hobart I may have to give it a miss. I can't believe I'm saying that but it is too much for one movie *unless* you see it first and can convince me of it's "must see" quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Hi guys enjoyed reading your posts, don't really have anything to add. Although I am getting worried that Tasmanian Cinemas may not show this in all areas of the state, I would travel 45mins to see it but not 2 & half hours (that would be 5 hours on the road!), so if it isn't shown outside Hobart I may have to give it a miss. I can't believe I'm saying that but it is too much for one movie *unless* you see it first and can convince me of it's "must see" quality.
                  Well the reaction from fans have been on both ends. Most have found the film to be fantastic, but others have been disappointed with what Whedon had done or the changes he had made.
                  Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 22 June 2005, 03:01 AM.

Comment

That said, most of the reactions I've come across have been overwhelmingly positive. I've only read a couple of bad reviews.

I'm hoping that the build up won't make me disappointed.

Comment

Just do what I do and occupy yourselves watching other great flicks... I try and not to anticipate too much...
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Just do what I do and occupy yourselves watching other great flicks... I try and not to anticipate too much...
                        I fear that advice that might be a bit too late for me...

Comment

To all my Australian Browncoats!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            I fear that advice that might be a bit too late for me...
                            Really?
                            There are plenty of good flicks coming up...
                            It's interesting though... after watching the new Batman movie, I was a bit worried that the new Serenity film wasn't going to measure up. But of course I know that's not going to happen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                              I saw the new Herbie film last night... Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad
                                To all my Australian Browncoats!

Awww, how lovely! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X