My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    Out of Their Minds was fabulous all the way around. Great acting (especially from Ben and Claudia), good story, and I loved the giant vulture muppets! I think it may be my favorite so far.

Great to see that Aeryn really has opened up - can you imagine her pouncing on and smiling at Crichton during season one? She would have broken her jaw. They really are getting along well, which I'm sure means bad things are about to happen. We can't have Aeryn and John happy and together, now can we?
    Not without a whole lot of pain and suffering.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They're so great together...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Wow! Won't Get Fooled Again was really cool. Crazy but cool.
        YES!!! Ever since you started this thread, I've waited you to discover the existence of Harvey(who lasted the entire show)!!
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

They're so great together...
          No doubt about that. Their story is the main reason my wife loved this show so much.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Harvey was awesome. Two years ago for Halloween, my wife dressed as Aeryn and I dressed as John. We had some friends over to help hand out candy and they showed up as Aeryn and John! We couldn't stop cracking up over what nerds we are. Last year we had the same couple over and we dressed as Vala and Mitchell...they didn't get a chance to dress up, but they loved the continuity of our costumes. This year our son will be just a little over 1 year old, we are considering dressing him as Rygel and we will reprise our rolls as Aeryn and John...

Comment

Cool, and welcome to the thread tshetz. Rygel, huh? That's a pretty immersive costume... Maybe you should reconsider, or you may have a wailing kid on your hands... I know mine wouldn't put up with that at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Started the second season. Mind The Baby was just as awesome as I had hoped. All that scheming and double-crossing, it was really hard to tell who you could trust and who you couldn't... And the way Crais got the Talyn... phew!

Do we ever get an explanation for those weird tubes in Scorpius' head?
                I just watched this episode, and unlike you, we watch one a week, or maybe two in a week, but we are watching about 7 different shows at one time. lol

Yes, this episode blew me away. I didn't know what to expect. Does Aeryn like Crais? Is Crais a puppet of Scorpius? I think those issues got resolved....I think. On to the next episode tonight - Vitas Mortis.
                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

That's an interesting one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 3 is definitely my favorite. Season 4 took a sidetrack I thought was kind of weak but recovered well at the end.
                    Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      I personally, didn't like the Princess trilogy very much. Too boring for me. However, in the end we do see that Scorpius has a mysterious influence over Crichton...
                      On rewatches I tend to skip that trilogy.
                      Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                        Really? I really enjoy those three episodes.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                          How can you skip the Crichton/Braca insanity on the cargo ship!?
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            How can you skip the Crichton/Braca insanity on the cargo ship!?
                            That was so great.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maneth, I just saw Icarus Abides. I think I'm heartbroken. I may have to go back to Meltdown before I head off to bed...
                              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Cool, and welcome to the thread tshetz. Rygel, huh? That's a pretty immersive costume... Maybe you should reconsider, or you may have a wailing kid on your hands... I know mine wouldn't put up with that at all.
                                Thanks. I'm not sure how I never knew about this site... glad I found it though.

Yea, I'm not sure HOW immersive we would make the costume. Might be a cape and a hat that looks like Rygel or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X