Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
    I am nearing the end of season 4 and watched the episode "Prayer" and what an emotionaly amazing episode it was. This show does not stop to continuely blow me away, I am just constantly amazed at how good it is. Without a doubt in my mind it is the iceing on the cake of sci fi.
    Wow, you are there already? I'm glad you have enjoyed your journey so much thus far.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am nearing the end of season 4 and watched the episode "Prayer" and what an emotionaly amazing episode it was. This show does not stop to continuely blow me away, I am just constantly amazed at how good it is. Without a doubt in my mind it is the iceing on the cake of sci fi.
      That really is a great episode. Then comes the We're So Screwed trilogy (love those titles). S4 really ended strong. Makes me sad to wonder how good S5 might have been.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        That really is a great episode. Then comes the We're So Screwed trilogy (love those titles). S4 really ended strong. Makes me sad to wonder how good S5 might have been.
        I've just watched We're So Screwed part one, another awsome episode. These writers are just wicked.

Comment

I've just watched We're So Screwed part one, another awsome episode. These writers are just wicked.
          Ah... like all the Farscape trilogies, that one was (frelling? ) terrific.

The show really is one of the best out there. It's easily one of my favorites. Now if only we could just get another Farscape TV series out of Brian and Rockne....
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post

The show really is one of the best out there. It's easily one of my favorites. Now if only we could just get another Farscape TV series out of Brian and Rockne....
            I am sure they can give us another 2 seasons, surely surely surely........

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post

That would be so amazing. TV today could use a show like Farscape, at least IMO.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Does anybody know what the Farscape writers are doing now?

Comment

Does anybody know what the Farscape writers are doing now?
                  Richard "Froonium" Manning did a one eps (so far) webseries called Fusion. That he wrote. He's hoping to get backers to do more. The first eps was filmed on a shoe string budget and it's pretty dang good.

Don't know what anyone else is up to though. The only reason I know about that is because at last years con Froon premiered the webisode.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

im a new farscape fan..just finished season one and wow is it great.i cant wait for the rest of the seasons to be delivered because im hearing it just gets better and better.im really loving this show!

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                      im a new farscape fan..just finished season one and wow is it great.i cant wait for the rest of the seasons to be delivered because im hearing it just gets better and better.im really loving this show!
                      It just gets better and better
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        It just gets better and better
                        Yep, I mean, season 1 is great and all, but it gets....well...better and better!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                          Yep, I mean, season 1 is great and all, but it gets....well...better and better!
                          In Season two they really start to hit their stride.
                          sigpic

Comment

you guys...i dont have the other seasons yet..please dont make the wait worse!!!!!lol but yeah im really physched for when they finally arrive.

Comment

you guys...i dont have the other seasons yet..please dont make the wait worse!!!!!lol but yeah im really physched for when they finally arrive.
                              Poor tormented soul
                              sigpic

Comment

Believe me, we're not trying to make it worse. We are just prepping you for the awesomeness that awaits you when you do receive the other seasons. Enjoy, my friend.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X